Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked mrf zvt Questions
- Q.Best car tyres for wagon r Lxiduo 2009modelA.
The current tyre size of your Maruti Wagon R is 145/80 R13. You can choose from tyre brands/models such as CEAT Milaze, MRF ZVTS, JK Ultima NEO in the budget category and Michelin Energy XM2 and Yokohama Earth 1 E400 in the premium category.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.I want to update from 205 60 r 16 to 205 65 r 16?A.
Yes, you can. Some of the better tyres available in 205/65 R16 size are Goodyear Assurance TripleMax, MRF ZVTV, and the Yokohama Earth-1.
- Q.Best and cheap tyre for WagonR carA.
Apollo Amazer 3G, Bridgestone Firestone, MRF ZVTS, and MRF ZLX are some of the affordable yet good quality tyres for the Maruti Suzuki WagonR.
- Q.I have a Ciaz Zdi 2015 model. Already ran about 60,000kms. I have been recommended to Change the tyres. Is it necessary to change it at 60k or can I wait? And if I have to change, then which is the best Tyre company at a reasonable rate. Also can I use my spare Tyre in the back as an option along with one new Tyre to replace the front 2 tyres initially and then after a month or so change the back two ones?A.
Since you car has already done 60,000 kms and is almost 5 years old now, it is recommended to change the tyres. Some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz ZDi are Apollo Alnac 4Gs, JK Vectra, and MRF ZVTV. Also, cosidering the fact that your spare wheel is also 5 years old now, you should replace that as well.
- Q.I have a commercial car as Tata zest Xe diesel model and a bike hero ignitor... Which tyre brand should i use and which model??A.
For your Tata Zest XE, you can consider the Bridgestone Firestone, Apollo Alnac, and the MRF ZVTV. On the other, the likes of the MRF Zapper, TVS Jumbo, and the CEAT Zoom.
- Q.Best tyre for volkswagen ameoA.
The CEAT SecuraDrive, Michelin Energy XM2+, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, and the MRF ZVTV are good options for the Volkswagen Ameo.
- Q.I have honda city, want to replace my tyre, 185/65RA.
For your Honda City (185/65 R15) you can go for tyres such as MRF ZVTV, CEAT Secura Drive, JK Vectra, Goodyear Assurance Triple MAX, Goodyear DuraPlus in the budget range, while the premium ones include Bridgestone Turanza T005, Pirelli P1 Cint Verde, Yokohama BluEarth AE50, Michelin Energy XM2, etc.
- Q.Alto k 10 . I have to drive 200 km once every 2 months. Other time every day 2 km. Suggest me tyreA.
The running of your Maruti Alto K10 is quite low in terms of distance it covers. You need a durable tyre that has a long life and can perform well under challenging city road conditions. The Alto K10 is offered in two rim sizes i.e. 145/70 R13 and 155/65 R13. Depending upon the present size you can go ahead with the choice of tyre brand/pattern. You can select from the available tyre choices like CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima NXT, MRF ZVTS, Goodyear Ducaro Hi Miller, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, etc.