Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Kindly rccomend tyre for Hyundai i20 active SX Currently having apollo alnac 4g 195/55 R-16 tublessA.
As per the suggestion, you can go for the MRF ZVTV tyres. The tyres offer a comfortable ride with a balanced performance. The quality of the tyres is also good and it offer a long tread life.Answered 13 Mar 2020 02:54:55
- Q.Which size etios sedan petrol car tyre recommendA.
For your Toyota Etios, you can choose from MRF ZVTV, CEAT SecuraDrive, Continental ContiComfortContact CC5.Answered 28 Feb 2020 11:57:12
- Q.For maruti Swift dezire four tyre to be change. Car model is December 2014. Kilometres run 45000. Which company tyre is to be replace.A.
Tyres like Apollo Alnac 4Gs, MRF ZVTV, and JK Vectra are good options for the Maruti Suzuki Dzire. All of them offer superior grip, high speed stability, and long tread life.Answered 28 Feb 2020 11:57:12
- Q.which tyre you are recommending for TATA ZEST?A.
We will recommend installing Apollo Alnac or MRF ZVTV on your Tata Zest.Answered 04 Feb 2020 11:54:23
- Q.Swift ZXI 2014 model. Tyre Size 185/65 R15. Which tyre is suitable for running at an average of 1100 kms per month.A.
The Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTV, and Goodyear DURAPLUS are some of the better tyre options for Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXi. All three tyres offer good grip, stability, and long tread life.Answered 04 Feb 2020 11:54:23
- Q.I want to update from 205 60 r 16 to 205 65 r 16?A.
Yes, you can. Some of the better tyres available in 205/65 R16 size are Goodyear Assurance TripleMax, MRF ZVTV, and the Yokohama Earth-1.
- Q.I have a Ciaz Zdi 2015 model. Already ran about 60,000kms. I have been recommended to Change the tyres. Is it necessary to change it at 60k or can I wait? And if I have to change, then which is the best Tyre company at a reasonable rate. Also can I use my spare Tyre in the back as an option along with one new Tyre to replace the front 2 tyres initially and then after a month or so change the back two ones?A.
Since you car has already done 60,000 kms and is almost 5 years old now, it is recommended to change the tyres. Some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz ZDi are Apollo Alnac 4Gs, JK Vectra, and MRF ZVTV. Also, cosidering the fact that your spare wheel is also 5 years old now, you should replace that as well.
- Q.I have a commercial car as Tata zest Xe diesel model and a bike hero ignitor... Which tyre brand should i use and which model??A.
For your Tata Zest XE, you can consider the Bridgestone Firestone, Apollo Alnac, and the MRF ZVTV. On the other, the likes of the MRF Zapper, TVS Jumbo, and the CEAT Zoom.
- Q.Best tyre for volkswagen ameoA.
The CEAT SecuraDrive, Michelin Energy XM2+, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, and the MRF ZVTV are good options for the Volkswagen Ameo.
- Q.I have honda city, want to replace my tyre, 185/65RA.
For your Honda City (185/65 R15) you can go for tyres such as MRF ZVTV, CEAT Secura Drive, JK Vectra, Goodyear Assurance Triple MAX, Goodyear DuraPlus in the budget range, while the premium ones include Bridgestone Turanza T005, Pirelli P1 Cint Verde, Yokohama BluEarth AE50, Michelin Energy XM2, etc.