Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Please suggest tyre for my 2004 Hyundai Elantra 2004 crdi.A.
The 2004 Elantra is fitted with 205/60 R16 tyres. If you are not budget constraint go for Bridgestone MY02 Sporty Style or Michelin Primacy 3ST. Moreover, if budget is an issue pick CEAT Czar HP or Apollo Alnac 4G.Answered 04 Mar 2021 02:12:26
- Q.for my Lancer car size 205/60/14 , please tell me suitable tyre and bestA.
Some of the better options for your Mitsubishi Lancer would be Bridgestone MY02 Sporty Style, Yokohama S.drive AS01, and Falken AZENIS PT722.Answered 04 Mar 2020 11:36:25
- Q.please suggest best tyres for Verna 1.6 SX-0. At present using the company fitted B250. Need to change owing to bulges.A.
Hi Romil, Just so you know, if the tyres aren't older than 3 years then you can have them replaced for free under warranty because tyre bulge is a manufacturing defect, covered under warranty. In case they warranty period is over then Apollo Alnac 4G would be a good tyre to begin with. If you want something better then go for Falken Sincera SN-835. In case you are looking at something exceptionally good and budget is not a constraint then go for Bridgestone MY-02 Sporty Style tyre. RegardsAnswered 27 Oct 2016 04:29:18
- Q.I drive Maruti 800 , Please suggest best tyre for the same . Currently i use Bridges tone 165/60 R13A.
You can consider the Bridgestone POTENZA GIII and the Bridgestone MY02 Sporty Style.
- Q.which tyre is best for 16” ford ecosport off road tyreA.
For the off-road purpose, Bridgestone MY02 Sporty Style-195/65 R15 91V will be a suitable tyre for your car. 15 inches tyres are recommended for your vehicle.
- Q.Which Tyre for I20 ActiveA.
Best tyres for your Hyundai i20 Active are Goodyear Assurance TripleMax, Bridgestone MY02 Sporty Style, and Yokohama BluEarth AE50.