Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.My Tata Nexon is due to change the tyres, thier size is 215/55 R16 which brand do you suggest me? My usage is both city and highway.A.
For Tata Nexon, as per your application, you can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Aspire 4G, Yokohama BluEarth-GT AE51, Michelin Primacy 4ST.Answered 27-Jul-2022 15:02:47
- Q.I have a Tata Nexon Xm. Is it advisable to upgrade the tyres from size 195 to 215 . What would the advantage be and approximate cost.A.
Both the tyre sizes 195/60 R16 and 215/60 R16 can be found across the variant lineup of the Tata Nexon. Hence there is no problem in using the larger width tyre (215) in place of existing one (195). Owing to its wider contact patch the ride quality will offer more stability at high speeds and better control during braking. On the costing part, depending up on your budget you can choose any of the tyre patterns among CEAT SecuraDrive (Rs 6600 approx.), Apollo Alnac 4G S (Rs 7500 approx.) and Bridgestone Turanza T001 (Rs 8900 approx.).Answered 19-Jul-2022 17:50:39
- Q.I want to upgrade tyres for my Nexon XM to 215/16 r16. My list of choise are, Goodyear Excellence, Continental UC6, Yokohama Earth 1. I kept away from Michelin because of current import issue. Keeping Balance of Price and performance, i tend to select Continental UC6. I need your suggestion, please comment.A.
According to your preference, the selected Continental UC6 is a good choice. You can go ahead with it. However, Michelin could have been a better option.Answered 04-Jul-2022 18:13:58
- Q.Please recommend which tyre brand to go for nexon 215 60 R16 Among MRF, Bridgestone, GoodyearA.
Between MRF, Bridgestone and Goodyear, besides the quality and performance you also need to focus on the availability, sales and service network. Keeping in mind these parameters, you can opt for MRF, if your priorities are durability, life and value. Moreover, if comfort, stability and performance are your concerns go with Bridgestone.Answered 30-May-2022 18:16:03
- Q.I need to change all 4 tyre for Tata nexon xm 2018 model so please recommend which tyre can safety must importantA.
You can select tyre patterns Yokohama Earth-1 E400, Bridgestone Turanza T001 and Michelin Primacy 3 ST.Answered 05-Apr-2022 16:00:03
- Q.For Tata Nixon which tyres are goodA.
You can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4G, Bridgestone Turanza T001 and Michelin Primacy 4 ST.Answered 24-Mar-2022 12:04:38
- Q.what is the suitable tyre and price for tata nexon evA.
Tata Nexon EV is equipped with 215/60 R16 tyre size. You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT SecuraDrive (Rs. 5699 approx.), Goodyear Excellence (Rs. 6549 approx.) and Apollo Alnac 4GS (Rs. 7299 approx.).Answered 21-Mar-2022 13:06:08
- Q.What upsizing would like to prefer for nexon ev xz plusA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by electric carmakers as it affects the driving range and performance of a vehicle. Moreover, Nexon EV comes fitted with 215/60 R16 tyre size, which is perfectly suited to its capabilities. However, if you are looking for more stability and grip you can opt for any premium tyre pattern instead of upsizing.Answered 15-Feb-2022 11:15:08
- Q.Upsize Nexon EV tyres to ???A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by electric carmakers as it affects the driving range and performance of a vehicle. And for Nexon EV the stock tyre size unit of 215/60 R16 is the most suitable, hence it is suggested to continue with the company fitted tyres. However, if there is any concern with the stability and grip aspect with the current tyres then instead of upsizing you can look for any premium tyre pattern.Answered 02-Feb-2022 18:06:16
- Q.Recommend the best tire for Tata Nexon XZA under ₹7k.A.
As per your budget you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT SecuraDrive, Maxxis MAP3, and UltraMile UM 551.Answered 25-Jan-2022 10:45:30