Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want to upsize the tyre to 185)65/R14 for my Honda Brio vxmt .I was looking for Yokohama Earth-1 E400 185/65 R14 86H Tubeless ,but am still confused..Please suggest me the best tyre for very smooth, low noise and best breakings.Can I use this size .please advise . Regards.Qureshi firstname.lastname@example.orgA.
You can opt for Yokohama Earth-1 E400, it is a good tyre for Indian road conditions. Moreover, more prominent choices include Bridgestone B290, Continental Conti Ultra Contact UC6 and Pirelli Cinturato P6.Answered 24-Sep-2021 18:40:13
- Q.Sir I am using MRF tyres for my suzuki access 125 for back side , shall I replace with McClean tyre tubeless is it comfort or which tyre I have to purchase...A.
You can go with Michelin City Pro. It is best for pliant ride quality and handlng under city conditions. Moreover, other choices include Apollo Actizip S2 and TVS Eurogrip Conta 725.Answered 24-Sep-2021 18:39:07
- Q.looking for low noise / wet and Dry grip tyres for my verna 2018 model.A.
You can between Bridgestone B250, Continental Conti Comfort Contact CC5 and Pirelli Cinturato P4.Answered 24-Sep-2021 18:38:05
- Q.Tuv300 P4 frount me 215/65/R16 no.tayer Dal sakte Hai kyaA.
Tyre size jo car maker dwara nirdharit kiye jaate hain wohi sab se sahi hote hain aapki gaadi ke liye. Agar aap koi aur tyre size fit karte hain to usse car ki handling and mileage par asar padta hai. Isliye wahi tyre size chunen jo company ne suggest kiye hon. Mahindra TUV300 mein 215/75 R15 ka tyre fit kiya gaya hai company dwara. Isliye issi tyre size ka chunav karen front tyre ke liye bhi. Aap CEAT Czar HT, JK Ranger HT and Bridegstone Dueler D689 mein se koi sa bhi tyre chun sakte hain apne budget anusar.Answered 24-Sep-2021 18:37:17
- Q.I have a Ecco loading car and Cng fitting Please suggest tyre Wich brandsA.
You can pick between Apollo Amazer XL, JK Ultima XPC and UltraMile UM 787 LT.Answered 24-Sep-2021 18:36:06
- Q.Best tyre for elite i20A.
CEAT Milaxe X3Answered 24-Sep-2021 13:44:31
- Q.CAN WE CHANGE TATA HEXA XT MODEL TYRE SIZE 235/55R19 TO 235/65R17A.
Tyre upsizing or downsizing of tyres is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Hence it is best to continue with the stock tyre size. The tyre pattern choices for 235/55 R19 include MRF Wanderer SL, UltraMile UM S7 LUXE and Continental Conti Sport Contact CC5.Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:54:17
- Q.For my ritz vxi 2014 model, 165/80, R14, which is better tyre goodyear or yokohama?A.
You can pick Goodyear Assurance Duraplus. Some more choices in this category include CEAT Fuelsmarrt and Bridgestone B290.Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:53:01
- Q.I want to change my tyres for apache rtr 200. The previous tyres i was using are pirelli. Which are the good tyres to change nowA.
If you have been comfortable with the Pirellis you can repeat them. Moreover, some other reliable choices apart from Pirelli Angel City, comprise of Metzeler Lasetec and Michelin Pilot Street.Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:51:48
- Q.I want front tyre for my bike Yamaha crux (2003),tyre size-2.50/18 MRF ZAPPER, I had visited my nearest MRF outlet and they said they don't have this size and then i visited my local tyres shops they said also the same thing where could I get this size of Tyre and if I don't get this size could i use 2.75/18 MRF ZAPPER front tyre and had a confused to use wil it decrease my fuel economy. Please help!A.
The tyre size may not be available with MRF, however you can choose tyre from any other brand pattern like Metro Conti Rib, TVS Eurogrip Rib and Maruti Power Rib. Also would suggest not to opt for 2.75-18 front tyre as it may be unsafe and scrape the mud guard. Besides affecting the mileage it will also hamper handling of the bike.Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:50:45