Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which MRF bike tubeless tyre for Honda Dream Yuga gives More Smooth/ Comfort Ride...out of MRF Nylogrip Plus vs MRF Nylogrip Ezeeride. I am asking for Rear Tyre.A.
Honda Dream Yuga is equipped with 80/100-18 tyre size at rear. If your priority is smooth and comfortable ride quality then go for MRF Ezeeride tyres.Answered 12 Mar 2021 12:41:09
- Q.Which better tyre hf deluxe frontA.
The MRF Nylogrip Plus tyre is suggested for the front wheel of your bike as it enhances speed, and protects the vehicle with great safety.Answered 27 Feb 2020 03:36:14
- Q.I am looking for Hero Passion Pro bike front and rear tyres, suggest which brand is the best one, please suggest me. from S N Raju 83096-31722A.
The tyre set suggestion would be a perfect fit for your vehicle as its advanced groove pattern provides a smooth ride with increased fuel economy and the multiple cross over groove and safeguards the bike from skidding and increases traction.Answered 24 Jan 2020 01:04:22
- Q.Which rear type will be good for electra 350A.
The Bullet Electra carries rear tyre size of 3.25 - 19 and the tyre brands that offer this size include Michelin Sirac Street, CEAT Milaze, Ralco Black Bull, MRF Nylogrip Plus, etc.
- Q.Best tyre for Royal enfield Electra 350 2018 model RearA.
The Bullet Electra is fitted with a tyre size of 3.25/3.50 - 19 at the rear. Michelin Sirac Street, CEAT Milaze, Ralco Black Bull, MRF Nylogrip Plus, are the tyre patterns/brands that offer this size in this segment.