Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want to switch to tubeless tyres for BMW X1 Sdrive 20I XLine. Which tyres would you recommend. I have had a very bad experience with runflat tyres which I currently have. Also is it advisable to drive with two runflat tyres and two tubeless tyres? ThanksA.
If you mix tyres i.e. runflat + tubeless it will compromise on the overall handling and feedback of the car while drive. You can choose between Pirelli Cinturato P7, Continental Conti Sport Contact 5 and Bridgestone Potenza S001.Answered 09 Mar 2021 04:57:54
- Q.I Want to buy 4 tyres for my Car MAruti Vitara Brezza ZDI. IT already has tyre Apollo ALnac 215/60R . I want to replace them. Kindly suggest which tyre should i buy?A.
The Pirelli P7, Hankook OPTIMO ME02 K424, and the Goodyear Assurance TripleMax are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza ZDI.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.Which tyre best for ride quality, low noise and comfort for 215/60 r16 s cross car?A.
The Pirelli P7 tyre comes with a unique tread pattern which helps in minimizing the road noise and keeps vehicle's cabin quiet.Answered 13 Mar 2020 08:30:46
- Q.I have 2008 model Tavera Neo 3 (9) Seater can you plz recommend best brand tyres for my carA.
For your Chevrolet Tavera Neo 3, the MRF ZV2K, Pirelli P7, Bridgestone B390, and Yokohama Earth-1 are good options.Answered 17 Feb 2020 03:50:20
- Q.Pls recommend tyre suitable for Nexa S-Cross Zeta modelA.
You can consider the following tyres for your Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Zeta: Pirelli P7, Yokohama Earth-1, Goodyear EXCELLENCE, and Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A.Answered 04 Feb 2020 11:54:23
- Q.Hi, I am using Michelin tyre on MG EZS car with size 215-50-R17, which is factory fitted. I am from Kathmandu, Nepal and road condition here is poor with frequent potholes. Some of the other users of same vehicle fitted with same tyre have faced issues of tyre burst on hitting potholes on road. I would like to get your expert advice on preventive action that I could do to prevent such tyre burst incidents. The bad road conditions are here to stay which I cannot control but would you please recommend useful tips and information on ways to prevent tyre burst ?A.
In 215/50 R17 size. you can check out the Pirelli CINTURATO P7 and Continental CONTI SPORT CONTACT 3 FR.Answered 04 Feb 2020 11:54:23
- Q.which is the best tyre for my Audi A4A.
Hi Adithya, Pirelli Cinturato P7 would be a very good tyre for your A4. It offers superior comfort and great traction over wet and dry surfaces. If you want an economical option then you can go for Goodyear Excellence. You could also look at Continental Conti Sport Contact 5. It lies somewhere between Goodyear Excellence and Pirelli Cinturato P7. If you are looking at performance oriented tyres then go for Yokohama Advan Sport. RegardsAnswered 30 Nov 2016 06:16:14
- Q.I want to buy new tyre for my Mercedes Benz c class 220A.
Hi Jigar, Michelin Primacy 3 ST would be a pretty good tyre for your Merc C Class. It offers a great ride quality with superb tractiona nd long tyre life. In case you are looking at a Runflat tyre then go for Pirelli Cinturato P7. However, if your style of driving is aggressive and you are looking at high performance tyres then go for Hankook Ventus V12 EVO. RegardsAnswered 20 Oct 2016 03:16:45
- Q.Best tyres for BMW X1A.
For BMW X1, the Pirelli CINTURATO P7 and the Goodyear EXCELLENCE are two of the better options as both offer superior wet & dry braking, comfortable ride quality, exceptional wet grip, and precise handling & even wear.