Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.If I choose to upsize my pulsar 220f tyres means what size should I opt to for both the tyres?A.
The Bajaj Pulsar 220F is stocked with 90/90-17 and 120/80-17 at front and rear respectively. The upsize of the tyre will impact fuel mileage and handling to an extent. If you are ready to consider it you can go upsize to 110/70-17 (front) and 140/70-17 (rear). The tyre pattern choices include Pirelli Angel City, Michelin Pilot Street for front and, Michelin Pilot Sporty for rear.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:44:04
- Q.We have CBR250r and we required rear tyre which is dimensions 140/70. so please suggest me which is best tyre brand because our daily running around 100kms.A.
The Honda CBR250R is fitted with 140/70 R17 at rear. For your daily running you can go for Michelin Pilot Sporty or TVS Protorq CR in the budget category. While in the premium range you can pick between Metzeler ME Speed or Pirelli Angel City.Answered 15 Mar 2021 04:11:26
- Q.Please suggest better tyre for yamaha fz v2, Michelin or Apollo? Michelin has 130/70 it will fix?A.
You can go for Michelin Pilot Sporty for the front and Michelin Pilot Street for rear fitment.Answered 04 Mar 2021 02:50:08
- Q.which tyre will better for apache 160 4v???A.
For your TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, you can choose from Michelin PILOT SPORTY, Metro Conti Go, and CEAT Zoom.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.Which company is the best tyre for my honda horent 160A.
Some of the better tyres options for the Honda Cb Hornet 160 are MRF Masseter, Michelin PILOT SPORTY, and CEAT ZOOM.Answered 28 Feb 2020 12:03:45
- Q.Best tyre for pulsar 150A.
The MRF Masseter, MRF MoGrip Meteor, and the Michelin PILOT SPORTY are some of the best tyres available for the Bajaj Pulsar 150.Answered 19 Feb 2020 11:49:58
- Q.Tvs apache 160 year 2016 make michelin which model safe and mileageA.
Michelin Pilot Street and Michelin PILOT SPORTY are the two options available for TVS Apache RTR 160.Answered 04 Feb 2020 11:54:23
- Q.Which tyre is good for bajaj pulsar 220f for rear?A.
MRF Masseter, Michelin PILOT SPORTY, and Pirelli SPORT DEMON are good rear tyre options for the Bajaj Pulsar 220F.Answered 04 Feb 2020 11:54:23
- Q.PULSER 220F FRONT TYREA.
The suggested front tyre for your vehicle comes with Well-balanced compound structure will offer better sturdiness and protection along with its flexible side-wall that will provide shock absorption, and resisting abnormalities on the roadAnswered 29 Jan 2020 06:26:15
- Q.Which company tyre should I have for Honda Hornet 160r? Metro Conti Scuba-140/70 R17 or Michelin Pilot Sporty 140/70-17 66P is good? kindly suggest if other.A.
Michelin Pilot Sporty 140/70-17 66P will be a better tyre as it comes with an innovative tread pattern that helps in enhancing the wet traction.