Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked pilot street Questions
- Q.Tvs apache 160 year 2016 make michelin which model safe and mileageA.
Michelin Pilot Street and Michelin PILOT SPORTY are the two options available for TVS Apache RTR 160.Answered 04 Feb 2020 06:24:23
- Q.Which tyres are better for Apache RTR 160 4vA.
Some of the better tyres for the TVS Apache RTR 160 4 MRF Revz S, Pirelli Sport Dragon, and the Michelin Pilot Street.
- Q.which tyre is suit for fz25 rear i wnt big size tyreA.
The Michelin Pilot Street, MRF Masseter-X, Metro Conti Go are good options for the Yamaha FZ25. Wider rear tyre will reduce acceleration but offer more grip and stability.
- Q.Best budget tyres for ktm rc 200ktm-rc-200ceat-rad-x1metro-conti-goapollo-alpha-h1and-mrf-revz-c1ceat-rad-x1apollo-alpha-h1pirelli-diablo-rosso-iimetzeler-sportec-streetmichelin-pilot-streetA.
Mostly, the tyres made available for performance bike KTM RC 200 (tyre size 110/70 R17 front & 150/60 R17 rear) fall in the premium category. Nonetheless, few budget tyres are offered in the market in the form of CEAT Rad X1 (front), Metro Conti Go Tubeless (front), Apollo Alpha H1 (front), and MRF Revz C1 (rear), CEAT Rad X1 (rear), Apollo Alpha H1 (rear). Other premium offerings offered in this tyre segment are Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, Metzeler Sportec Street, Michelin Pilot Street, etc.
- Q.Best tyre for ktm duke 200ktm-duke-200ceat-rad-x1metro-conti-go-tubelessmetzeler-sportec-streetmetzeler-m7apollo-alpha-h1michelin-pilot-streetktm-duke-200mrf-revz-c1metzeler-sportec-streetA.
The KTM Duke 200 gets 110/70 R17 tyre at the front and 150/60 R17 tyre at the rear. For the front tyre, you can pick any one of these budget tyres - CEAT Rad X1, Metro Conti Go tubeless or Metzeler Sportec Street. If budget is not a constraint, Metzeler M7, Apollo Alpha H1 and Michelin Pilot Street are good options. For the rear tyre of KTM Duke 200, MRF Revz C1 and Metzeler Sportec Street are recommended choices if you are looking for affordable options. In the premium category, you can pick any one among these tyres ? Metzeler M5, Apollo Alpha or Pirelli Diablo Rosso II.