Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want to buy tyre for my yamaha Fazer 2.0 2010 model , tyre size 110/70/17 at reasonable price .. please suggest.A.
You can choose tyre patterns between TVS Eurogrip Protorq Sport HR, Michelin Pilot Street 2, and CEAT Zoom Rad X1.Answered 08-Mar-2022 16:54:27
- Q.Which is best tyre for my 150 cc CBZ xtream single disc bike??A.
For the front tyre of your CBZ Xtreme, you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Secura Zoom Plus, MRF Nylogrip Zapper FX1, and Michelin Pilot Street 2. Whereas, for the rear, the choices include CEAT Zoom XL, MRF Zapper S, and Michelin Pilot Street 2.Answered 31-Jan-2022 17:32:09
- Q.Need a tire for Suzuki gixxer 150, please suggest. for normal usageA.
Suzuki Gixxer 150 is fitted with 100/80-17 tyre size at the front and 140/60 R17 at the rear. For the front you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Secura Zoom Plus, Michelin Pilot Street 2, and MRF Nylogrip Zapper FX 1, while for the rear you have options like CEAT Zoom Rad, Apollo Alpha S1, and MRF Revz.Answered 25-Jan-2022 10:29:00
- Q.What will be the best option for FZ FI 2.0 2017 modelA.
For the front you can pick between CEAT Secura Zoom+, Michelin Pilot Street 2 and MRF Zapper FX1, while for rear tyre choose tyre patterns among Michelin Pilot Street 2, CEAT Zoom RAD and Apollo Alpha S1.Answered 04-Jan-2022 13:43:52
- Q.I am having an unicorn with 80/100 18 and 100/90 18 56P stock tyres but poor stability at curves. What would be best..?A.
For better stability under varied conditions, you should opt for any premium tyre pattern in the mentioned size range. Therefore, you can pick any tyre patterns between MRF Ezeeride F and Michelin Pilot Street 2 for the front tyre, while for the rear you can choose between MRF Ezeeride and Michelin City Pro.Answered 31-Dec-2021 14:42:23
- Q.Which best tyre of fz sv3 bikeA.
The Yamaha FZ V3 is fitted with 140/60 R17 tyre at the rear. For front you can pick between CEAT Secura Zoom+, Michelin Pilot Street 2 and MRF Zapper FX1, while for rear tyre choose tyre patterns among Michelin Pilot Street 2, CEAT Zoom RAD and Apollo Alpha S1.Answered 19-Nov-2021 16:57:39
- Q.I need 120/80 R17 and 80/80 R17 which company tyres are better? In Reasonable price and costA.
For 120/80 R17 you can choose from tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom RAD, Michelin Pilot Street 2 and Apollo Alpha S1. The other 80/80 R17 tyre size seems some typo error as there is no such size available in the market.Answered 02-Nov-2021 13:58:15
- Q.need to change my Apache RTR 160 4v tyres. Need recommendation and comparisonA.
TVS Apache RTR160 4V is fitted with 90/90 R17 (front) and 100/80 R17 (rear). As per your budget for 90/90 R17 front tyre you can choose between Secura Zoom F, Michelin Pilot Street 2, and Pirelli Angel City. While for rear options include CEAT Secura Zoom Plus, Michelin Pilot Street 2 and Pirelli Angel City.Answered 02-Nov-2021 13:57:07
- Q.I'm using tvs apachi rtr 160 which tyres would be better while changingA.
For front tyre you can choose between CEAT Secura Zoom F, MRF Nylogrip Zapper FS and Michelin Pilot Street 2, while for the rear tyre choices include CEAT Zoom XL, Ralco Speed Blaster, and Michelin Pilot Street 2.Answered 29-Oct-2021 18:14:54
- Q.Which is best tubeless rear tyre for fule efficiency, low on noise, handling and dry and wet grip is good for Honda CB Shine 125. Please recommend me.A.
You can choose any tyre pattern between CEAT Zoom Plus, Michelin Pilot Street 2 and Apollo Actizip R3.Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:57:56