Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked pirelli Questions
- Q.Which size and brand do you recommend for upsizing my Innova V model?A.
The stock tyres in your car are wide enough and recommending it further is not recommended. For better performance, you can install Pirelli P7-205/65 R15 94H. It features compact central blocks for superior handling and control.Answered 16 Jan 2020 03:22:45
- Q.Which tyre use in gixxerA.
If you want to go for performance tyre for your Suzuki Gixxer you can choose from Pirelli Angel City (front and rear) and Metzeler Sportec Street (front and rear). Moreover if need a budget tyre the options are MRF Nylo grip Zapper (front), MRF Revz (rear), CEAT Zoom (rear), CEAT secura Zoom (front), Ralco Blaster Magic (front).Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Am using hyundai verna 1.6 sxo vtvt .. I need to get to knkw which tyre is suite for me in terms of low noise and riding comfort?A.
The OE tyre size of Hyundai Verna 1.6 is 195/55 R16. If your priorities are riding comfort and silence you can opt for Yokohama AS01, Goodyear Assurance Triple Max, Pirelli P1 Cint Verde and Continental Conti Max Contact MC5.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:54:18
- Q.Which is the best for dominor 400 rear?A.
For Bajaj Dominar 400, if performance is your priority, the best suited performance tyre is Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:48:50
- Q.Which brand tyre should i use for my R15 V3.0? (cost is not imp.,quality is must)A.
The Yamaha R15 3.0 comes with 100/80 - 17 front and 140/70 - 17 rear tyres. The choices available are as follows: Pirelli Angel City, Michelin Scorcher, and Metzeler Sportec Street. You can go with Pirelli Angel City, a very promising tyre for day to day and occasional peformance use.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:38:34
- Q.what are recommended tyre for Land Rover Freelander 2Michelin Latitude Tour HPPirelli Scorpion VerdeLand Rover FreelanderYokohama Geolandar A/T G015Michelin Latitude Sport 3A.
Hi Sanjeev, Let me try to answer your by addressing different scenarios. 1. For Spirited driving- If you are someone who loves to drive this vehicle in a spirited or enthisiastic way, then I would suggest you to go for Michelin Latitude Sport 3 tyre. It would offer superb high speed control and improved steering precision. You can count on this tyre to keep your Freelander very stable on corners even at high speeds. 2. For extensive highway drives- If you undertake extensive highway drives then you require tyres that offer a very long tread life without comprising on safety and comfort. In such a scenario, I'd say you choose out of Michelin Latitude tour HP or Pirelli Scorpion Verde. Both these tyres offer superb wet and dry grip, along with good comfort and a quiet ride quality. Michelin Latitude, although, would offer longer tread life. 3. For mild off-roading or for rough roads- If you drive over rough roads or often take your car for off-roading excursions then go for Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015. It is a very durable tyre and takes over rough roads with great ease. It also offers a long tread life. Hope this would be of some help. Regards, RamitAnswered 14 Jan 2019 12:03:45
- Q.Please recommend me good tyre brand for VW Jetta. .\nAlready used Goodyear. Not happy. Then used Pirelli. I am happy with it but dealer is suggesting me for Michelin.A.
Hi Bhushan, Pirelli, Bridgestone, Continental, Michelin...these are all top brands in their segment and make great tyres. However, you need to figure out what would suit your needs the best. So, I would really appreciate if you could tell me a bit about your driving style (spirited or moderate), and priorities that you are looking for in a tyre ( whether it is tyre life or comfort or high-speed handling etc.) This way I can be of a better help to you. Sorry for not outrightly providing you with a tyre option, but I don't want to suggest you something that won't fit your needs. Hope you'd understand. Waiting to hear from you. Regards, RamitAnswered 11 Jan 2019 10:17:37
- Q.want to buy a set of 4 tyres for Audi A4A.
Hi Manoj, Goodyear excellence would be a good tyre for your Audi A4, to begin with. It offers a very comfortable ride quality and is widely used as an Original Equipment on various luxury vehicles. Another good option would be Yokohana DNA db ES501 tyre. This tyre is popular for its very quiet and comfortable ride quality along with great handling and traction. Another good option would be Michelin Primacy 3ST. This tyre offers great comfort, even on rough roads, along with superior grip along and enhanced tyre life- A great value for money option. In case you want something top of the line, then Pirelli Cinturato P7. This tyre triumphs in all spheres including traction, ride quality, quietness and handling. The tread life on this is pretty good as well. Regards RamitAnswered 19 Jul 2017 12:58:23
- Q.Hai anand i am having a yamaha r15 version 2.0 2015 model i hav runed only 23k kms on front mrf zapper fy 1 90/80 tyre nd rear mrf revz s 130/70 section now yamaha service people r telling me to change the tyres shll i do itjQuery223028943354101267915_1486827559273?? Is 23k kms only fr tht tyres or more is thr....nd i am thinking to chane rear tyre woth pirelli sprots demon 130/70 tyre it is good tyre or shll i change with stock mrf revz s tyte pls help me out of ths problmA.
Hello Gabbar, Two wheeler tyres usually run good for about 15000 kms, on average. But its good that you extracted 23k kms out of them. But now I would suggest that you replace both the tyres, keeping your safety in mind. You can continue using stock MRF RevZ. It is a pretty good tyre. But Pirelli Sport Demon is an exceptionally good thing, and hence, is also expensive. But if budget isn't a problem then go for Pirelli. Sport Demon would offer great traction, long life and great handling. RegardsAnswered 14 Feb 2017 08:50:26
- Q.Best value for money tyre for Renault fluenceA.
Hello Dharmesh, Nexen CP672 would be agood tyre to begin with for your Renault Fluence. It offers a very quiet and comfortable ride quality, without compromising on the traction levels. If you want a tyre that offers long tread life then go for MRF ZV2K. ZV2K also offers a very good traction over wet as well as dry surfaces. In case you want sometthing better and budget is not a constraint then go for Pirelli P4 Four Seasons RegardsAnswered 13 Dec 2016 10:33:52