Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked pirelli Questions
- Q.what are recommended tyre for Land Rover Freelander 2Michelin Latitude Tour HPPirelli Scorpion VerdeLand Rover FreelanderYokohama Geolandar A/T G015Michelin Latitude Sport 3A.
Hi Sanjeev, Let me try to answer your by addressing different scenarios. 1. For Spirited driving- If you are someone who loves to drive this vehicle in a spirited or enthisiastic way, then I would suggest you to go for Michelin Latitude Sport 3 tyre. It would offer superb high speed control and improved steering precision. You can count on this tyre to keep your Freelander very stable on corners even at high speeds. 2. For extensive highway drives- If you undertake extensive highway drives then you require tyres that offer a very long tread life without comprising on safety and comfort. In such a scenario, I'd say you choose out of Michelin Latitude tour HP or Pirelli Scorpion Verde. Both these tyres offer superb wet and dry grip, along with good comfort and a quiet ride quality. Michelin Latitude, although, would offer longer tread life. 3. For mild off-roading or for rough roads- If you drive over rough roads or often take your car for off-roading excursions then go for Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015. It is a very durable tyre and takes over rough roads with great ease. It also offers a long tread life. Hope this would be of some help. Regards, RamitAnswered 14 Jan 2019 12:03:45
- Q.Please recommend me good tyre brand for VW Jetta. .\nAlready used Goodyear. Not happy. Then used Pirelli. I am happy with it but dealer is suggesting me for Michelin.A.
Hi Bhushan, Pirelli, Bridgestone, Continental, Michelin...these are all top brands in their segment and make great tyres. However, you need to figure out what would suit your needs the best. So, I would really appreciate if you could tell me a bit about your driving style (spirited or moderate), and priorities that you are looking for in a tyre ( whether it is tyre life or comfort or high-speed handling etc.) This way I can be of a better help to you. Sorry for not outrightly providing you with a tyre option, but I don't want to suggest you something that won't fit your needs. Hope you'd understand. Waiting to hear from you. Regards, RamitAnswered 11 Jan 2019 10:17:37
- Q.want to buy a set of 4 tyres for Audi A4A.
Hi Manoj, Goodyear excellence would be a good tyre for your Audi A4, to begin with. It offers a very comfortable ride quality and is widely used as an Original Equipment on various luxury vehicles. Another good option would be Yokohana DNA db ES501 tyre. This tyre is popular for its very quiet and comfortable ride quality along with great handling and traction. Another good option would be Michelin Primacy 3ST. This tyre offers great comfort, even on rough roads, along with superior grip along and enhanced tyre life- A great value for money option. In case you want something top of the line, then Pirelli Cinturato P7. This tyre triumphs in all spheres including traction, ride quality, quietness and handling. The tread life on this is pretty good as well. Regards RamitAnswered 19 Jul 2017 12:58:23
- Q.Hai anand i am having a yamaha r15 version 2.0 2015 model i hav runed only 23k kms on front mrf zapper fy 1 90/80 tyre nd rear mrf revz s 130/70 section now yamaha service people r telling me to change the tyres shll i do itjQuery223028943354101267915_1486827559273?? Is 23k kms only fr tht tyres or more is thr....nd i am thinking to chane rear tyre woth pirelli sprots demon 130/70 tyre it is good tyre or shll i change with stock mrf revz s tyte pls help me out of ths problmA.
Hello Gabbar, Two wheeler tyres usually run good for about 15000 kms, on average. But its good that you extracted 23k kms out of them. But now I would suggest that you replace both the tyres, keeping your safety in mind. You can continue using stock MRF RevZ. It is a pretty good tyre. But Pirelli Sport Demon is an exceptionally good thing, and hence, is also expensive. But if budget isn't a problem then go for Pirelli. Sport Demon would offer great traction, long life and great handling. RegardsAnswered 14 Feb 2017 08:50:26
- Q.Best value for money tyre for Renault fluenceA.
Hello Dharmesh, Nexen CP672 would be agood tyre to begin with for your Renault Fluence. It offers a very quiet and comfortable ride quality, without compromising on the traction levels. If you want a tyre that offers long tread life then go for MRF ZV2K. ZV2K also offers a very good traction over wet as well as dry surfaces. In case you want sometthing better and budget is not a constraint then go for Pirelli P4 Four Seasons RegardsAnswered 13 Dec 2016 10:33:52
- Q.which is the best tyre for my Audi A4A.
Hi Adithya, Pirelli Cinturato P7 would be a very good tyre for your A4. It offers superior comfort and great traction over wet and dry surfaces. If you want an economical option then you can go for Goodyear Excellence. You could also look at Continental Conti Sport Contact 5. It lies somewhere between Goodyear Excellence and Pirelli Cinturato P7. If you are looking at performance oriented tyres then go for Yokohama Advan Sport. RegardsAnswered 30 Nov 2016 12:46:14
- Q.Which is best for CBR 250R ABS front tyre?A.
Hi Rahul, A great tyre for your motorcycle would be Pirelli Diablo Rosso II. It is a great performance tyre. In case you want something for easier, lighter cruisings then go for Pirelli Sport Demon. RegardsAnswered 30 Nov 2016 11:24:02
- Q.I want to buy new tyre for my Mercedes Benz c class 220A.
Hi Jigar, Michelin Primacy 3 ST would be a pretty good tyre for your Merc C Class. It offers a great ride quality with superb tractiona nd long tyre life. In case you are looking at a Runflat tyre then go for Pirelli Cinturato P7. However, if your style of driving is aggressive and you are looking at high performance tyres then go for Hankook Ventus V12 EVO. RegardsAnswered 20 Oct 2016 09:46:45
- Q.Hi, i am planning to change my elite i20 asta tyre. So which is the best tyre to go for. I have got apollo tyres in the car which is company fitted. Its a decent tyre. So now i have selected Bridgestone, pirelli and continental, so amongst these which is the best option to go for or if there is any better option. I am also planning to increase the tyre size from 195/55/R16 to 205/55R16.A.
Hello Sagar, Go for Bridgestone Potenza GIII if you want a performance oriented tyres (more suitable for aggressive driving style). Otherwise for a comfortable ride Pirelli P7 would be a pretty good option. I hope you do understand that upsizing would make the ride quality of your car bumpy, steering might feel heavy and thus handling could be impacted, tyres would wear out relatively quickly and speedometer and odometer readings would be inaccurate. In our opinion it is best that you stick to stock size. But then it is your call, RegardsAnswered 25 Jul 2016 12:14:13