Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want to buy the stock tyres for Harley Davidson superlowA.
Harley Davidson Superlow is fitted with 120/70 R18 at the front and 150/60 R17 at the rear. The front tyre pattern choices can be picked between Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2 and Michelin Pilot Street, while for rear tyre patterns you can choose between Michelin Road 5 and Pirelli Diablo Rosso 3.Answered 12-Feb-2022 11:17:28
- Q.I want to upgrade to 180 from existing 160.. for my rear Kawasaki Vulcan s tyre.. what problems can I face in future?A.
Kawasaki Vulcan S is fitted with 160/60 R17 tyre at rear. The tyre has ideal width needed for a bike with such high capacity engine. Going with a wider tyre will hamper its handling and turning alongside the extended width of the tyre may also touch body parts such as chain and sprocket. Therefore, it is advisable to stick with the stock tyre size of the Vulcan S. You can choose tyre patterns between Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, Metzeler Roadtec 01 and Michelin Road 5.Answered 23-Oct-2021 11:49:41
- Q.I want to replace both tyres for my Harley superlow 2012 bike. Exact specification unavailable. Suggest the best option and price. I am from kolkata.A.
You can pick between Continental Conti Road Attack 2, Michelin Pilot Road 3 and Pirelli Angel GT for 120/70 ZR18 (front tyre) and Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, Michelin Road 5 and Metzeler M7 for 150/60 ZR17 (rear tyre).Answered 13-Sep-2021 11:26:52
- Q.I have a 2018 Yamaha MT09, primarily spirited street use. I’m debating between the Michelin Power 5 & Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires. Any recommendations or pros/cons in 1 over the other?A.
The Pirelli Diablo Rosso III is more street oriented than the Michelin Power 5, and hence, you should go for the same since you will riding your Yamaha MT09 mainly on the streets.Answered 16-Mar-2020 23:57:52
- Q.best dual sport tyre for fz v3?A.
The Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO II tyre is the suggested tyre for your sport bike as the tyre offers a good performance on wet surfaces and enhances versatility on the road, in any riding condition.Answered 27-Feb-2020 21:06:14
- Q.For FZS suggest back / rear tyre model, price of tyreA.
The Pirelli tyre comes with enhanced patch technology (EPT) techniology to contact patch for improved grip and its functional groove design give a format that increases traction.Answered 14-Jan-2020 13:23:18