Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have Benelli tnt 600i which tyre’s are best for it?A.
Some of the best options for the Benelli Tnt 600i are Michelin Pilot Road 4, Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO II, and Metzeler SPORTEC M5I.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.I have a 2018 Yamaha MT09, primarily spirited street use. I’m debating between the Michelin Power 5 & Pirelli Diablo Rosso III tires. Any recommendations or pros/cons in 1 over the other?A.
The Pirelli Diablo Rosso III is more street oriented than the Michelin Power 5, and hence, you should go for the same since you will riding your Yamaha MT09 mainly on the streets.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.I have r15 v3 bike so which Tyre is best for back TyreA.
The best rear tyre options for your Yamaha YZF-R15 V3 would be Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO II and Michelin Pilot Street.Answered 04 Mar 2020 11:36:25
- Q.I need dual purpose tyre for domina plz supportA.
You can consider the likes of Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR, Pirelli MT60 TM, Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, and Michelin Pilot Street for good performance on both roads and trails.Answered 28 Feb 2020 11:57:12
- Q.best dual sport tyre for fz v3?A.
The Pirelli DIABLO ROSSO II tyre is the suggested tyre for your sport bike as the tyre offers a good performance on wet surfaces and enhances versatility on the road, in any riding condition.Answered 27 Feb 2020 03:36:14
- Q.For FZS suggest back / rear tyre model, price of tyreA.
The Pirelli tyre comes with enhanced patch technology (EPT) techniology to contact patch for improved grip and its functional groove design give a format that increases traction.
- Q.Best budget tyres for ktm rc 200ktm-rc-200ceat-rad-x1metro-conti-goapollo-alpha-h1and-mrf-revz-c1ceat-rad-x1apollo-alpha-h1pirelli-diablo-rosso-iimetzeler-sportec-streetmichelin-pilot-streetA.
Mostly, the tyres made available for performance bike KTM RC 200 (tyre size 110/70 R17 front & 150/60 R17 rear) fall in the premium category. Nonetheless, few budget tyres are offered in the market in the form of CEAT Rad X1 (front), Metro Conti Go Tubeless (front), Apollo Alpha H1 (front), and MRF Revz C1 (rear), CEAT Rad X1 (rear), Apollo Alpha H1 (rear). Other premium offerings offered in this tyre segment are Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, Metzeler Sportec Street, Michelin Pilot Street, etc.
- Q.which tyres are best for yamaha fz 1 2013 bike. i will be riding both on service roads as well as city roads and i need best tyre whch gives best fuel economyyamaha-fz1pirelli-diablo-rosso-iiimetzeler-m7metzeler-sportec-streetmichelin-pilot-power-3ceat-zoommrf-revzralco-blasterA.
Yamaha FZ1 (998 cc) bike carries tyre size of 120/70 R17 at the front and 140/60 R 17 at the rear. There are many tyre choices available in this category but they are premium tyres such as Pirelli Diablo Rosso III (front), Metzeler M7 (front), Metzeler Sportec Street (front), Michelin Pilot Power 3 (front) which may not provide optimum fuel efficiency as their focus is grip and performance, while for rear, economical tyres that will also provide better fuel mileage are CEAT Zoom, MRF REVZ, Ralco Blaster Sporty and others.