Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Polo gt tsi…city /highway …spirited drivingA.
According to your preference, for VW Polo, you can pick tyre patterns between Bridgestone B290, Michelin Energy XM2 Plus and Pirelli Cinturato P7.Answered 05-Jul-2022 13:24:07
- Q.Upsizing for polo GT tsi gd for speed and rainA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Hence, if you are looking for better grip and stability in wet, instead of upsize, choose any premium tyre brand between Michelin, Continental and Bridgestone.Answered 30-May-2022 18:05:32
- Q.Which is highest recommended tyre for polo 1.2 comfortline. Main usage is urban / city roadsA.
According to your usage and preference, for VW Polo you can pick tyre patterns between Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1 E400 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 18-May-2022 11:52:11
- Q.Upsizing for poloA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by car makers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. If you are fine with the drop in fuel efficiency, etc., you can pick the 195/55 R15 tyre size.Answered 24-Mar-2022 12:07:00
- Q.Good year Kelly 175/65/R14 is suitable for 1.2 trendline pool. Pl suggestA.
Yes, you can go for the said tyre size for VW Polo Trendline variant.Answered 24-Mar-2022 11:57:06
- Q.Best Tyre for VW Polo TDI Diesel CarA.
You can pick tyre patterns between JK UX Royale, Yokohama BluEarth AE50 and Bridgestone B290.Answered 23-Feb-2022 17:34:33
- Q.Can I Put 195/60 R15 MRF Perfinza To My Volkswagen Polo 1.2 Petrol Comfortline (2017) Instead Of 185/60 R 15 MRF ZLX ..? Also Is Bridgestone Turanza ER 300 A Good Choice For My VW Polo Comfortline 1.2 Petrol ..?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. However, in your case as the width of the tyre is increased by a slight margin of 10mm it will not affect much on the handling and fuel efficiency. Therefore, you can ahead with 195/60 R15 MRF Perfinza in place of the 185/60 R15 MRF ZLX. Coming to Bridgestone Turanza ER300, it is also a very reliable premium tyre, however, Perfinza and Turanza belong to the same class. Hence you can pick any of the two.Answered 15-Feb-2022 11:14:37
- Q.Hi Can you suggest best tyres for polo gt tsi. Usage is in himachal, hilly rough terrain only 95% of the time. Till nw was using goodyear, which lasted fr 23k km only. Size is 195/55 R16. Requirements are longevity, less road noise, good cornering ability and good braking.A.
If the current set of Goodyear tyres has performed well you can repeat them, however, if you are looking for more durable tyres you can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4G, Yokohama Earth-1 E400 and Falken ZIEX ZE914 EcoRun.Answered 12-Feb-2022 11:15:36
- Q.Polo GT TSI 2017 My car Current tyre is 195/55 R16 and I wanted to upsize it so What will be the recommended upsizing tyre in the same R16.???A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Moreover, the existing tyre size 195/55 R16 is already the best suited and perfect fit tyre for the Polo model. Hence, there is no need to opt for the tyre upsize. Instead, if you desire more performance and comfort from the tyre pick any premium tyre pattern in the given tyre size. Here, you can choose tyre patterns between Yokohama S Drive AS01, Continental Conti Ultra Contact UC6 and Michelin Primacy 4 ST.Answered 31-Dec-2021 14:43:14
- Q.Best tyre and size for Volkswagon poloA.
You can pick tyre patterns between Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B250 and Pirelli Cinturato P6.Answered 02-Dec-2021 16:00:59