Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have Polo comfortline 2016 model. Currently, I am using a 185/60 R15 tyre but now I want to upsize them to 195/60 R15 or 185/65 R15. Which is the recommended size by you and with which company should I go?A.
The current tyre 185/60 R15 fitted to your Polo is ideal. Upsizing may hamper the performance and mileage. If you can sacrifice on it pick 185/65 R15 for minimal impact. CEAT SecuraDrive, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax or JK Vectra you can choose any one tyre pattern.Answered 10 Mar 2021 05:20:21
- Q.What is the recommended tyre for Polo highliner? Bridgestone or Michelin? & which series?A.
Go for Michelin Energy XM2 or Michelin Energy XM2+ premium car tyres, you can also try Pirelli Cinturato P1.Answered 09 Mar 2021 04:59:59
- Q.Vw Polo GT tsivw-pologoodyear-assurance-triplemaxceat-secura-driveyokohama-blu-earth-ae50bridgestone-b250apollo-alnac-4gA.
The question is not clear as to what you actually want to ask. As far as we understand you are looking to change tyres for your VW Polo GT Tsi model. This Polo variant comes fitted with 195/55 R16 and available tyre option in this size category include Goodyear Assurance Triplemax, CEAT Secura Drive, Yokohama Blu Earth AE50, Bridgestone B250, Apollo Alnac 4G, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 05:30:00
- Q.What tyre size is best for polo GT ?A.
Hello Uday, The stock tyre size on Polo GT is 185/60 R15. I think for normal use this is an ideal tyre size. In case you take your vehicle over racing track and want more traction and cornering capabilities, then go for 195/60 R15. RegardsAnswered 08 Mar 2017 04:53:34
- Q.I have a Volkswagen polo. I need to change the front tyres. All are tubeless tyres. Which tyre of mrf will be the best?A.
Hello Aniruddha, Since you are looking for best "MRF Tyre ", I would recommend you to go for MRF ZLX. It offers a very comfortable ride quality along with good wet and dry grip. Even the tread life is quite good. In case you have an aggressive driving style and are looking at a performance oriented product then go for MRF ZLO. This tyre offers low rolling resistance and hence, quick initial acceleration. It comes with a central rib which makes for superior high speed handling and precise steering control. RegardsAnswered 08 Mar 2017 04:20:43
- Q.Hey hi. Thanks in advance. I own a 2010 VW polo highline. It's time to change the OEM tyre Appollo Accelero 185/60 R15. I have 2 question in mind. Whether I can upsize to 195/60 R15 or should I go with the stock size ? I have finalised Bridgestone B290 and Yokohama Earth 1 which one should I go for ? Are there any other brands r model that you would suggest?A.
Hi Santhosh, Yes, you can surely upsize your tyres to 195/60R15 as the diameter difference is under 3% compared to the original size. Also have a look at our tyre upsizing tool to know more upsizing options- http://tyres.cardekho.com/tyre-upsize. Out of the tyres that you are considering my choice would be Yokohama Earth-1 tyre as it the latest out of the two and customers are quite happy with this tyre. You can also have a consider Bridgestone Ecopia tyres that offer low rolling resistance for increased fuel efficiency. RegardsAnswered 19 Jan 2016 12:25:32