Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Best tyres for Benz E class?A.
For Mercedes Benz E Class you can opt for tyre patterns between Pirelli P Zero, Michelin Pilot Sport 4 and Bridgestone Potenza S001.Answered 05-Jul-2022 13:30:07
- Q.Hi.. Can I replace 225 /55/17 tryes on my Honda accord 2004A.
The right tyre size for Honda Accord is 225/50 R17. For which, you can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Aspire 4G, Bridgestone Potenza S001 and Michelin Primacy 4 ST.Answered 08-Dec-2021 16:38:53
- Q.Tyre for BMW 7 SeriesA.
You can choose tyre patterns between Bridgestone S001, Pirelli XL P Zero and Michelin Primacy 3 ST.Answered 16-Nov-2021 18:14:09
- Q.I am using bmw 3 GT 2017 modal plz suggest the best tyre good brand company given continental is it is ok 225/50 R 18 95 W FR PLZ SUGGEST GOOD TYREA.
You can opt between Continental Conti Sport Contact 5, Pirelli Cinturato P7 and Bridgestone Potenza S001.Answered 17-Sep-2021 11:55:24
- Q.I am wondering if my 2011 Jaguar XF 18" rims will accept 255/45R18 tires without scrubbing?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Hence it is best to continue with the stock tyre size of 245/45 R18. You can choose tyre patterns from Pirelli P Zero, Yokohama Advan Sport V105 and Bridgestone Potenza S001.Answered 13-Sep-2021 11:27:47
- Q.I want to change RFT to Tube less for my BMW 6 d m sports. Pls suggest.can you suggest which brand is suitable.A.
You can pick between Pirelli P Zero Rosso, Yokohama Advan Sport V105 and Bridgestone Potenza S001.Answered 27-Jul-2021 12:19:44