Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Pulsar150 2016 model single disc can i fit pulsar150 twin disc back tyreA.
Bajaj Pulsar 150 is fitted with 100/90-17, while its twin-disc variant comes with 120/80-17 tyre size. As both the tyre sizes are not same, hence, it is advised to go for the company recommended tyre size of 100/90-17 at the back.Answered 12-May-2022 11:51:54
- Q.I want to buy front and back tyres for pulsar 150 dtsA.
The right tyre size for Bajaj Pulsar 150 DTSi is 80/100-17 (front) and 100/90-17 (rear). You can choose any tyre pattern between Michelin Pilot Street 2, CEAT Zoom and MRF Zapper and buy either buy online or from any authorized tyre dealer in your city.Answered 01-Apr-2022 12:06:11
- Q.My byk is pulsar 150cc 2016 model which tyre is better as rear tyreA.
You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom XL, Michelin City Pro and MRF Zapper C.Answered 05-Mar-2022 11:39:04
- Q.suggest me best allrounder tyres for pulsar 150 ug4A.
You can choose tyre options between include CEAT Zoom Plus, Michelin City Pro and MRF Meteor.Answered 05-Mar-2022 11:21:09
- Q.My bike 150 pulsar 2017 model which size tyre front and backA.
The Pulsar 150 is shod with tyre size of 80/100 R17 at the front and 100/90 R17 at the rear. For front fitment of you opt for tyre patterns between CEAT Secura F85, JK Challenger F82 and Michelin City Pro, while rear choices include CEAT Zoom, Michelin City Pro, and JK Blaze BR31.Answered 18-Feb-2022 11:18:35
- Q.My bike is pulsar 150 disc 2012 model.. which tubeless tyre will be the best in terms of overall performanceA.
You can pick front tyre pattern for Pulsar 150 between CEAT Secura F85, JK Challenger F82 and Michelin City Pro, whereas for rear you can choose between CEAT Zoom, Michelin City Pro, and JK Blaze BR31.Answered 18-Feb-2022 10:51:25
- Q.My bike is pulsar 150 dwin disc.. Ceat tyre 140/80/17 is matching or not matching?A.
The Pulsar 150 Twin Disc variant is equipped with 120/80-17 at the rear. Hence, it won't be the ideal fit for the motorcycle.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:26:54
- Q.My bike is pulser 150 ....2010 model. Which tyre is good for both alloy wheelA.
For the front Pulsar 150 tyre, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Secura F85, MRF Zapper FS and Michelin City Pro, while rear choices include CEAT Zoom, MRF Zapper C and Michelin City Pro.Answered 11-Jan-2022 18:08:50
- Q.Can you adjust 100/90/18 tyre with pulsor 150,2016A.
Bajaj Pulsar 150 is fitted with 100/90-17 tyre size at the rear. However, going for an upsize with an increased rim size of 18-inch is not recommended as it will hamper the bike's mileage and performance.Answered 08-Dec-2021 16:39:16
- Q.which is best brand tyre for bajaj pulsar 150 dtsiA.
You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom Plus, Michelin City Pro and MRF Meteor.Answered 18-Oct-2021 13:34:38