Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked ralco Questions
- Q.Which is the best suitable tubeless there for TVs Jupiter for extra safety and long rough roadsA.
As per my suggestion, the Ralco Blaster-S would make for a good tyre suggestion for you as its strong carcass construction makes for improved handling and control and the cool Compound Technology makes for improved safety and long tyre life.Answered 05 Feb 2020 07:47:01
- Q.What are options for wider tyres for HD Street 750 for front and rear wheels?A.
The Ralco Blaster Pro would be a good fit for your tyre requirement as its strong carcass construction makes for improved handling and control and its special rubber compound makes for efficient wet and dry braking.Answered 05 Feb 2020 07:47:01
- Q.Pulsar 220 I need more broad and sport look tyre is here any suggestion for changing of my vehicle lookA.
In my suggestion, the tyre from Ralco would fit your desired want. Additionally, the strong carcass construction makes for improved handling and control in the vehicle and the cool Compound Technology makes for improved safety and long tyre life.Answered 29 Jan 2020 12:56:15
- Q.Which is best tyre for Yamaha saluto disc bikeA.
The tyre suggestion for Ralco would meet your requirement as its special rubber compound makes for efficient wet and dry braking and the innovative tread pattern makes for improved wet and dry gripAnswered 24 Jan 2020 07:34:22
- Q.Passion pro self start 2009 model drum alloy model bike suitable tyres with specificationA.
You can consider buying Ralco Dominator-3.00/R18 for your bike in order to get improved performance.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.Which company tyre is best for Mahindra gusto 90/90-12 54JA.
Ralco Blaster-S-90/90 R12 will be a good option for Mahindra Gusto as it gets strong carcass construction for improved handling and control.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:56:53
- Q.Tubeless tyre of bajaj v15A.
For Bajaj V15 motorcycle the rear tyre (120/80 R16) options comprise of CEAT Gripp Cruz, MRF Zapper Kurve, TVS Jumbo Polyx, while Ralco Blaster, MRF Zapper Kurve, etc. can be fitted to front (90/90 R18) position.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.I have Honda shine bike. Which type should I purchase?A.
The tyre brand choices available in the market for Honda shine include Apollo Actizip R3, Michlein City Pro, Ralco Speed blaster, Ceat Milaze, etc.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:43:49
- Q.i have standard 500 Bullet , suggest me good tyresA.
The Rib Plus is a tyre suggestion as its strong construction makes for improved handling and control while the Innovative tread pattern makes for improved wet and dry grip
- Q.hello hemant here,i have bajaj avenger 150 street n i want to change my rear tyre as i done 23k kms .....can i go for more broad tyre for avenger ??????????? please suggest me best tyre size n best tyre brand??????A.
You can upsize the rear tyre to 140/90 R15 on your Bajaj Avenger 150 Street. Best tyre options available in 140/90 R15 size are MRF Zappe, TVS Rambo, and Ralco Speed Blaster.