Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.For livo bike best tyre in village riding tubelessA.
The suggested tyre for your bike is Ralco Blaster Pro, as the tyre offers superior wet and dry grip along with long tread life and improved safety.Answered 05 Mar 2020 05:28:59
- Q.what brand of tyre for appache Front tyreA.
As per my recomendation, you can go for Ralco Blaster Pro tyres for your bike. The tyres come with a innovative tread which offers high quality gripp and traction effect.Answered 02 Mar 2020 12:51:22
- Q.Best tyre for classic 350 tubelessA.
Tubeless tyres that are good choices for the Royal Enfield Classic 350 include Ralco Blaster, Michelin Sirac Street, and TVS Jumbo PolyX.Answered 28 Feb 2020 11:57:12
- Q.Which is the best suitable tubeless there for TVs Jupiter for extra safety and long rough roadsA.
As per my suggestion, the Ralco Blaster-S would make for a good tyre suggestion for you as its strong carcass construction makes for improved handling and control and the cool Compound Technology makes for improved safety and long tyre life.Answered 05 Feb 2020 01:17:01
- Q.What are options for wider tyres for HD Street 750 for front and rear wheels?A.
The Ralco Blaster Pro would be a good fit for your tyre requirement as its strong carcass construction makes for improved handling and control and its special rubber compound makes for efficient wet and dry braking.Answered 05 Feb 2020 01:17:01
- Q.Pulsar 220 I need more broad and sport look tyre is here any suggestion for changing of my vehicle lookA.
In my suggestion, the tyre from Ralco would fit your desired want. Additionally, the strong carcass construction makes for improved handling and control in the vehicle and the cool Compound Technology makes for improved safety and long tyre life.Answered 29 Jan 2020 06:26:15
- Q.Which is best tyre for Yamaha saluto disc bikeA.
The tyre suggestion for Ralco would meet your requirement as its special rubber compound makes for efficient wet and dry braking and the innovative tread pattern makes for improved wet and dry gripAnswered 24 Jan 2020 01:04:22
- Q.Tubeless tyre of bajaj v15A.
For Bajaj V15 motorcycle the rear tyre (120/80 R16) options comprise of CEAT Gripp Cruz, MRF Zapper Kurve, TVS Jumbo Polyx, while Ralco Blaster, MRF Zapper Kurve, etc. can be fitted to front (90/90 R18) position.Answered 07 Jan 2020 05:30:00
- Q.which tyres are best for yamaha fz 1 2013 bike. i will be riding both on service roads as well as city roads and i need best tyre whch gives best fuel economyyamaha-fz1pirelli-diablo-rosso-iiimetzeler-m7metzeler-sportec-streetmichelin-pilot-power-3ceat-zoommrf-revzralco-blasterA.
Yamaha FZ1 (998 cc) bike carries tyre size of 120/70 R17 at the front and 140/60 R 17 at the rear. There are many tyre choices available in this category but they are premium tyres such as Pirelli Diablo Rosso III (front), Metzeler M7 (front), Metzeler Sportec Street (front), Michelin Pilot Power 3 (front) which may not provide optimum fuel efficiency as their focus is grip and performance, while for rear, economical tyres that will also provide better fuel mileage are CEAT Zoom, MRF REVZ, Ralco Blaster Sporty and others.