Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.For Bajaj Dominar motorcycle 400which tyre?A.
The Ralco Speed Blaster tyre is equipped with innovative tread pattern makes for improved wet and dry grip. So, as per my suggestion, you can go with this tyre. It can be the best tyre.Answered 05 Mar 2020 11:58:59
- Q.tvs apache 150 rear tyreA.
Ralco Speed Blaster is the suggested tyre for your bike, as the tyre offer a tight grip and enhanced braking performance on every kind of road condition.Answered 27 Feb 2020 10:06:14
- Q.hello hemant here,i have bajaj avenger 150 street n i want to change my rear tyre as i done 23k kms .....can i go for more broad tyre for avenger ??????????? please suggest me best tyre size n best tyre brand??????A.
You can upsize the rear tyre to 140/90 R15 on your Bajaj Avenger 150 Street. Best tyre options available in 140/90 R15 size are MRF Zappe, TVS Rambo, and Ralco Speed Blaster.
- Q.Whats the highest size tyre can be put to honda trigger back sideA.
110/80 R17 will be the most suitable size for your bike, and you can buy Ralco Speed Blaster for your bike for better performance.
- Q.Rear tyre tubeless please suggest the brand and size for Honda shine if upgrade the sizeA.
For your Honda Shine bike the original tyre size at the rear is 110/80 R17 and the tyre brands/patterns available are Apollo Actizip R3, TVS ATT 455, Ralco Speed Blaster, and Michelin City Pro. Coming to upsize, it is something that is not recommended by any motorcycle maker as it affects the overall performance, handling and most importantly the fuel efficiency. If you can sacrifice on these factors the best upsize tyre should be 120/80 R17, and brand/pattern choices available are MRF Zapper, Metro Rambo, CEAT Zoom, Michelin City Pro, Ralco Speed Blaster.
- Q.Which tyre should I take for Honda unicorn 2005 modelhonda-unicornmrf-nylogrip-zapperceat-gripp-x3michelin-city-proapollo-actisteer-f1apollo-actizip-r3ralco-speed-blasterjk-challenger-r-43pirelli-sport-demonA.
There are many tyre choices available for your Honda Unicorn motorcycle that is fitted with 2.75 R18 tyre at the front and 100/90 R18 at the rear. You can choose from the likes of MRF Nylogrip Zapper (front), CEAT Gripp X3 (front), Michelin City Pro (front), Apollo ActiSteer F1 (front), Apollo Actizip R3 (rear), Ralco Speed Blaster (rear), JK Challenger R 43 (rear) and Pirelli Sport Demon (rear premium tyre).