Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Can i use 235 60 r 16 size in dusterA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. In case you are looking for more stability and grip, you can consider any premium tyre patterns like the Apterra HL and Bridgestone Turanza T001.Answered 14-Jun-2022 18:26:30
- Q.Recommended tyre for Renault duster??A.
For Renault Duster, you can choose tyre patterns between JK Ranger HT, CEAT Czar Sports and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 12-May-2022 11:53:53
- Q.which tyre is proper for Renault duster 4/4 110 bhp.A.
The right size tyre for Renault Duster 110bhp is 215/65 R16. This is a company fitted tyre size and for optimum performance and maximum fuel efficiency you should always stick to this tyre size.Answered 28-Mar-2022 12:54:32
- Q.Can i use 235 65 r 16 size in dusterA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the OEMs as it may hinder the overall fuel efficiency and performance of the car, and for Duster, the 215/65 R16 tyre size is perfectly suited. Considering the same if you still want to go for upsizing, you can opt for 225/65 R16 in place of the said 235/65 R16, which may be too wide for the Duster.Answered 05-Mar-2022 11:22:15
- Q.I want to change my Duster RXZ 110 Front two Tyres ... (I am using Michelin at reverse side) kindly suggest me which will be the best For Front two tyres which I want to changeA.
You should go with the same tyre patterns for the front tyres as well. This ensures excellent drivability, braking, and stability over any road surface. Meanwhile going for a different brand/tread design at the rear may affect handling under varied road and weather conditions, and also result in uneven tread wear in the long run.Answered 15-Feb-2022 11:17:13
- Q.Renault.Duster RxZ model, most of drive city and long drive. Need to drive full comfort and fuel economyA.
You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Czar Sports, JK Ranger HT, and Bridgestone Dueler D684.Answered 31-Jan-2022 17:25:44
- Q.I am having duster 85 Psi diesel model-2017, wanted to replace the tyres. At present MRF wanderer is fixed in the car. Can you suggest which is best One to replace the MRF.A.
If the MRF Wanderer tyres have performed well you can continue with the same tyre pattern again, as Wanderers are the most promising tyres for urban SUVs like the Duster under Indian road conditions. However, if you are looking to experience other brands you can choose between CEAT Czar Sports, Goodyear Wrangler and Bridgestone Turanza T001.Answered 13-Jan-2022 16:49:22
- Q.is it ok to upsize the Tyres on my new Duster CVT RXZ 1.3 (Purchasing on 25th Nov 2021)? Please suggest the size to upgrade toA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by car makers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. And going for upsize in a new vehicle right after its purchase is not advisable. You should first experience the tyre in different conditions and then decide if you really want to go for tyre upsize. Remember, before zeroing upon the ideal tyre size, automakers perform extensive research and road tests with their cars. Hence it is best to continue with stock tyre size.Answered 26-Nov-2021 13:27:08
- Q.wanted to replace my tires for duster 2013 model, shortlisted Yokohama and continental. please suggest which is best to go with. more used on roads and 5-10% of off roadingA.
Both are class leading tyres in the SUV segment. You can choose Yokohama Geolandar G015 over Continental, as Yokohama offers better after sales service and warranty.Answered 15-Nov-2021 14:52:53
- Q.Which tyre is a durable for dusterA.
For maximum durability you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Czar Sports, MRF Wanderer Sport and Apollo Apterra Cross.Answered 10-Nov-2021 11:57:31