Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Need a tire for Suzuki gixxer 150, please suggest. for normal usageA.
Suzuki Gixxer 150 is fitted with 100/80-17 tyre size at the front and 140/60 R17 at the rear. For the front you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Secura Zoom Plus, Michelin Pilot Street 2, and MRF Nylogrip Zapper FX 1, while for the rear you have options like CEAT Zoom Rad, Apollo Alpha S1, and MRF Revz.Answered 25-Jan-2022 10:29:00
- Q.Front tyre for Suzuki Gixxer SF for the purpose of normal day to day city ride and sometimes rides of 500kms - 5000kms, many patch of off-road is also expected.A.
As per your budget and preference, you can choose among CEAT Zoom RAD, Apollo Alpha S1 and MRF Revz. All three are sturdy tyres specifically made keeping in mind Indian road conditions.Answered 13-Jan-2022 16:51:45
- Q.Hello I have Doubt Can I Upgrade a Tyre Of My Mt-15 Front they have given Front :-100/80-17 Rear :-140/70-17 Can i Upgrade To Front :-110/70-17, Rear :-150/60-17 Please Let me Know I need a Clarification about Upgrading TyreA.
"Tyre upsize is not recommended by motorcycle makers as it hampers the fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to go for upsizing you can choose front tyre 110/70-17 between Michelin Pilot Street 2, CEAT Zoom Rad X1 and Apollo Alpha H1. While for rear 150/70-17 you can pick between Apollo Alpha H1, CEAT Zoom Rad X1 and MRF Revz C1. "Answered 24-Dec-2021 14:56:59
- Q.I want to know the tyre Km range of mrf revz M 140/60-R17A.
Be it any tyre, the mileage depends upon the riding style, terrain you traverse on and to the bike (capacity like 250cc, 390cc, etc.) it's fitted with. Some get a mileage of 18000 km or even lesser, while for some it may last 40K. Riders usually buy them for exceptional grip and performance rather than mileage/life.Answered 22-Sep-2021 11:44:31
- Q.Which tyre is best for suzuki Gixxer sf rear wheel?A.
You can choose between CEAT Zoom RAD, Apollo Alpha S1 and MRF Revz.Answered 23-Aug-2021 17:52:41
- Q.on yamaha r15 v2 Can we use bias tyre on front and radial tyre on rear ? Does that affect handling? Which type of tyres should be used on r15 v2A.
The Yamaha R15 V2 is made available with most appropriate tyre size and tyre layout selection at front and rear. The front has tubeless tyre, while the rear is shod with radial tubeless tyre. Both in tandem perform fantastically. Thus, we suggest there is no need to change the tyre setup, if changed it will definitely affect the handling, performance and fuel efficiency of the bike. If you want to opt for new tyres choose between MRF Zapper FY1 or Ralco Blaster for front and among Michelin Pilot Street and MRF Revz S for rear.Answered 03-Aug-2021 15:33:02
- Q.I want to upsize dominar 250 rear tyre to 150/60 17 tyre.Is it recommendable and won't be it problematic?Also can i change the wheels to diamond alloy wheels of dominar 250?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the bike manufacturers as it hampers the mileage, and speedometer/odometer reading of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 150/60 17 tyres. Yes, you can change the present alloys to diamond ones, however make sure they light in weight so that the mileage of the bike is unaffected. You can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Rad X1, MRF REVZ C1 and Apollo Alpha H1.Answered 28-Jul-2021 17:45:09
- Q.what is the size of Front tyre of AppacheA.
The Tvs Apache wears a 100/80 R17 tyre at the front. The suggested tyre for your bike is MRF Revz S, as the tyres keep the bike stable even at high speeds.Answered 02-Mar-2020 18:21:22
- Q.Which tyre best for Yamaha FZ 25..baesd on road grip ?A.
The best tyre for your vehicle based on your desired use shall be from MRF. The suggested tyre would provide enhances grip and cornering stability via its unique tread pattern and the plies ives it strength and flexibility.Answered 29-Jan-2020 23:56:15
- Q.can you please guide appolo h1 and mrf for bajaj dominarA.
As per my suggestion, MRF would be a good fit for your vehicle as its angular tread pattern offers excellent traction and the circumferential grooves and lateral sipes confident wet grip. Additionally, the suggestion would not burn a hole in your pocket.Answered 29-Jan-2020 23:56:15