Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want front tyre for my bike Yamaha crux (2003),tyre size-2.50/18 MRF ZAPPER, I had visited my nearest MRF outlet and they said they don't have this size and then i visited my local tyres shops they said also the same thing where could I get this size of Tyre and if I don't get this size could i use 2.75/18 MRF ZAPPER front tyre and had a confused to use wil it decrease my fuel economy. Please help!A.
The tyre size may not be available with MRF, however you can choose tyre from any other brand pattern like Metro Conti Rib, TVS Eurogrip Rib and Maruti Power Rib. Also would suggest not to opt for 2.75-18 front tyre as it may be unsafe and scrape the mud guard. Besides affecting the mileage it will also hamper handling of the bike.Answered 22-Sep-2021 16:50:45
- Q.which is the best tyre for bullet 350 twin spark ( Rear tyre)A.
The best tyre suggestion for your vehicle is Ralco Tuf Rib Plus as its strong carcass construction makes for improved handling and control and the Cool Compound Technology makes for improved safety and long tyre lifeAnswered 17-Mar-2020 17:46:39
- Q.Which tire would be best for my 100cc bike? Which gives me a good average even when I keep low.A.
MRF RIB is the suggested tyre for your bike. The tyre offers high quality traction on both the wet and dry roads, while offering enhanced grip and drive comfort.Answered 02-Mar-2020 18:21:22
- Q.i have standard 500 Bullet , suggest me good tyresA.
The Rib Plus is a tyre suggestion as its strong construction makes for improved handling and control while the Innovative tread pattern makes for improved wet and dry gripAnswered 15-Jan-2020 05:58:48
- Q.K BAJAJ 4S CHAMPION TYRE 2.50/18A.
The TVS RIB, MRF RIB, and the Metro Conti Rib are good options for the Bajaj 4S Champion in 2.50/18 size.Answered 05-Jan-2020 08:12:29