Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.My bike is pulsar 150 disc 2012 model.. which tubeless tyre will be the best in terms of overall performanceA.
You can pick front tyre pattern for Pulsar 150 between CEAT Secura F85, JK Challenger F82 and Michelin City Pro, whereas for rear you can choose between CEAT Zoom, Michelin City Pro, and JK Blaze BR31.Answered 18-Feb-2022 10:51:25
- Q.My bike is pulser 150 ....2010 model. Which tyre is good for both alloy wheelA.
For the front Pulsar 150 tyre, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Secura F85, MRF Zapper FS and Michelin City Pro, while rear choices include CEAT Zoom, MRF Zapper C and Michelin City Pro.Answered 11-Jan-2022 18:08:50
- Q.What would be the ideal tyre set for Honda Unicorn 150 given Indian road conditions.A.
You can pick between CEAT Secura F85 and JK Challenger F21 for front tyre and amid CEAT Zoom XL and JK Challenger R43 for the rear.Answered 29-Oct-2021 18:18:30
- Q.I need to replace both tyres for my Honda Unicorn 150 model of 2013A.
For front tyre you can pick between CEAT Secura F85 and JK Challenger F21, while for rear choose between CEAT Zoom XL and JK Challenger R43.Answered 25-Aug-2021 12:29:39
- Q.Tell me which is the best tyre for CB Unicorn 150 STD?....A.
You can pick between CEAT Secura F85 and JK Challenger F21 for front tyre and CEAT Zoom XL and JK Challenger R43 for rear.Answered 25-Aug-2021 12:24:11
- Q.Which best road grip tyre for ct 100 bikeA.
Bajaj CT 100 is outfitted with 2.75-17 at front and rear wheel. You can choose among CEAT Secura F85 (front), JK Challenger F21 (front), TVS Eurogrip ATT 525 (rear) and Birla Roadmaxx R42 (rear).Answered 07-Jul-2021 13:13:46