Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.What is the best upsize for Ambassador car, Current size is 165/80/R15. I am planning for tubelessA.
Although the regular size is always the best fit for cars as upsizing impacts the performance and fuel economy of any vehicle. If you can consider, you can go for 195/60 R15. And the choices available under radial tubeless category include CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX1, and Bridgestone B290.Answered 26 Mar 2021 04:19:30
- Q.Want to upsize my honda city 175/55 R15 to R16, please suggest Honda 2015 ivtech CVT SVA.
Tyre upsize affects fuel efficiency and handling in a car. If you are fine with it, instead of 16-inch rim go for broader width with 195/60 R15 in place of the current 175/65 R15 in your Honda City. You can pick tyre from CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX1, Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:38:14
- Q.Škoda rapid 2012 model, standard tyre is 175/70/R14, can i use any 185/R15 model tyres? Any issues or drawbacks? Which is the best tyre I can purchase in an economical budget with a better look and performance?A.
Although the standard 175/70 R14 perform good with the Skoda Rapid and going for upsize might take a slight toll on the fuel efficiency and handling. If can cope with it you can switch to the larger 185/60 R15. Some of the recommended choices in this segment include CEAT SecuraDrive, Yokohama Earth-1 E400 or Bridgestone B290.
Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:35:49
- Q.Which tyre is best for my baleno zeta please suggestA.
Maruti Baleno is equipped with 195/55 R16 tyres. You can choose the tyre from CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX Royale, Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:34:27
- Q.How durable is secura drive tyre for rough roads and occasionally off road. Also will this tyre affect mileage ie fuel efficiencyA.
CEAT SecuraDrive is best suited for urban roads and highway conditions. Under rough conditions the tyre life as well as fuel mileage will be hampered. You can either opt for CEAT Czar or CEAT Milaze X3 for your mixed usage. These two are more durable and come with harder compound for longevity.Answered 16 Mar 2021 05:42:09
- Q.Currently I m using 180/60 R15 for my manza but I want to upsize suggest meA.
Automakers don’t appreciate upsizing of the stock tyres as it impacts the fuel mileage and handling of the car. However, if you have made up your mind you can pick 195/60 R15 as the upgrade to the ongoing 180/60 R15. You can choose any tyre pattern from the given; Ceat SecuraDrive, MRF ZSport and Bridgestone B290.Answered 16 Mar 2021 05:39:07
- Q.For Ertiga 2016 VXI which tyre is durable and fuel efficient. MRF ZVTV or Ceat Secura Drive or Mileage X3? Also is it true Ceat Mileague X3 will affect car suspension??A.
You can choose anyone between CEAT SecuraDrive (for better braking and grip) or CEAT Milaze X3 (for long tread life and fuel mileage). There are no such feedbacks received from the Milaze X3 tyre buyers with respect to suspension malfunction.Answered 16 Mar 2021 05:33:20
- Q.I have maruti baleno delta which size i upgradeA.
Maruti Baleno Delta is fitted with 185/65 R15 tyres. You can pick from MRF ZVTV, CEAT SecuraDrive or Bridgestone B290.Answered 12 Mar 2021 12:40:00
- Q.I have Hyundai i20 2012 model with 14inch alloys. Please suggest best tyre size upgrade to 15inchs.A.
The upsize to the existing 14-inch tyres will be 185/60 R15. You can choose between CEAT SecuraDrive, Apollo Alnac and JK Vectra.Answered 10 Mar 2021 05:26:30
- Q.is it advisable to upsize 195.65 R15 to 205/65 R15 for ford ecosport? and which brand would be best?A.
Upsizing is not recommended by the automakers as it hinders fuel economy and performance. However, still if you would like to go for it you can choose 205/65 R15. Pick between Apollo Alnac 4G, CEAT SecuraDrive or MRF ZLO.Answered 10 Mar 2021 05:22:35