Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Whis tyre is best for baleno zeta car. Please tell me.A.
Some of the better tyres for the Maruti Suzuki Baleno are the Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, Michelin Energy XM2+, and the CEAT SecuraDrive.Answered 13 Oct 2020 06:01:29
- Q.Want to know best tyre under 5000 for honda city ivtec 2017.A.
As per your requirements, the Yokohama A.drive AA01, CEAT SecuraDrive, and the Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A will be good options for your Honda City.Answered 16 Mar 2020 12:57:52
- Q.Any tyre recommended for Honda City IVTEC, i have upsized to 185/65/R15 88H. And want same size. Which brand should I go for for better mileage and warranty.A.
CEAT SecuraDrive is the recommended tyre for your car. The tyres arrive with a new generation rubber compund which makes the tyre more durable and the low rolling resistance also improves the fuel efficiency.Answered 13 Mar 2020 09:24:55
- Q.Which size etios sedan petrol car tyre recommendA.
For your Toyota Etios, you can choose from MRF ZVTV, CEAT SecuraDrive, Continental ContiComfortContact CC5.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:27:12
- Q.I have Ford fiesta 2006 model i like change the front and rear tyres, what u suggest for me in ceatA.
The CEAT SecuraDrive will be a good option for the Ford Fiesta 2006 model that you own as it offers superior wet & dry braking, safe & comfortable drive at high speeds, and a long tread life.Answered 28 Feb 2020 06:27:12
- Q.Car I 20 asta diesel current tyre 195/50/r16 87 V now wants to increase height and type of tyre in cut and tear is less on side wallsA.
You can upsize the tyres on your Hyundai Elite i20 Asta from 195/55 R16 to 205/50 R16 or 215/50 R16. Then you can install such as Yokohama Earth-1, Bridgestone B290, and CEAT SecuraDrive.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20
- Q.I have maruti ertiga 185/65 R15, presently want to change the all tyres, but confused to choos a tyre brandA.
The CEAT SecuraDrive, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, and Energy XM2 Michelin are good options for the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga.Answered 04 Feb 2020 06:24:23
- Q.Which tyre is better secure drive or Fuel smartA.
Hi Reetesh, Both these tyres are fairly good in terms of their performance and traction. But there are some clear distinctions. Fuel Smart is basically a fuel-efficient tyre from CEAT. It has low rolling resistance and thus consumes less fuel. Customers in their feedback have mentioned around 7 to 10% increase in fuel efficiency. The tyre also offers confident dry and wet grip along with a good tread life. CEAT Secura Drive however is a bit better in terms of grip and stability. This tyre performs really good over wet surfaces and also responds well to steering inputs. So, if your priority is fuel efficiency and you drive at moderate speed then go for FuelSmarrt . But if you are looking at good high-speed stability and handling along with good wet and dry grip then go for Secura Drive. In fact, due to good grip levels, SecuraDrive is being used as stock tyre on the latest Hyundai Verna. Hope this helps. Regards, RamitAnswered 11 Jan 2019 09:01:41
- Q.Hyundai I20 Tyre size 195/55/16 Last tyre last for hardly 30000 Km Recommend which tyre is good to buy. Runs 1000 Km per MonthA.
The CEAT SecuraDrive, Goodyear Assurance TripleMax, and the Michelin Energy XM2 are some of the better options for the Hyundai Elite i20 in 195/55 R16 size.
- Q.Need to up size honda brv idtec without changing company alloy wheelsA.
I would suggest you stick to 195/60 R16 for optimum performance. CEAT SecuraDrive will be a good option for your vehicle.