Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I am looking for a rear tyre for my Royal Enfield twinspark bullet 350. Can it fit 3.50-19. If so should I go for Micheline street sirac or CEAT grip XL.A.
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 is equipped with 3.50-19 rear tyre size. If you are looking for more life and more ruggedness pick CEAT Gripp XL. Moreover, along with ruggedness you also look for more stability and comfort pick Michelin Sirac Street.Answered 02-Aug-2022 17:33:21
- Q.I have an Interceptor 650 2019 model, Baker Express and have completed around 28K in stock tyres of Pirelli. Now it's time to upgrade both the tyres. I know Ceat tyres are now stock tyres for Interceptor 650 but want to go for upgrade without compromising on quality, sustainability and safety. I commute daily to my company but during most of weekends i go for long rides of around 150-200kms.Kindly suggest best tyres considering my riding pattern and availability in India. I am from Navi Mumbai.A.
The RE Interceptor 650 is fitted with a special tyre size of 100/90-18 at front and 130/70-18 at rear. Thus, apart from the stock CEAT Zoom Cruz or Pirelli Phantom Sportscomp, it is hard to find any other normal alternative. Nevertheless, you can check the Michelin Sirac Street (front) 100/90-18 and Metzeler ME880 Marathon (rear) 130/70-18.Answered 07-Mar-2022 21:52:02
- Q.Hi there, i own a RE interceptor 650. I want to replace my tyres with dual purpose tyres or at least ones that are more suited to both road and offroad. Could you recommend which ones as i have struggled to find ones for both front and rear. ThanksA.
The RE Interceptor 650 comes equipped with a very unique tyre size of 100/90-18 at front and 130/70-18 at rear. Thus, apart from the stock CEAT Zoom Cruz, it is hard to find any other normal tarmac-specific tyre alternative, forget dual-purpose ones. Anyways, if you are keen to get on-road/off-road you can look for Michelin Sirac Street (front) 100/90-18 and Metzeler ME880 Marathon (rear) 130/70-18.Answered 20-Jan-2022 11:57:18
- Q.Would like to upsize royal Enfield machismo 350 tyreA.
Fitting larger tyre than the stock tyre hampers bike performance and fuel efficiency, hence it’s not recommended. However, if you are fine with it you can go with upsize. The Royal Enfield Machismo 350 comes with 3.25-19 at front and rear wheel as stock. For upsize at rear you can pick 3.50-19. You can pick the tyre pattern choices from CEAT Milaze, JK Blaze BR11 and Michelin Sirac Street.Answered 05-Jul-2021 16:23:53
- Q.Tubeless tyre in platina affects mileageA.
Michelin SIRAC STREET would be a better tyre suggestion as per your requirement as its reinforced casing construction would result increased longevity and the low rolling resistance improves mileage.Answered 05-Feb-2020 18:47:01
- Q.Best suitable rear tyre for TVS victor 2016 edition.A.
This tyre suggestion from Michelin SIRAC STREET-3.00 would be good for your vehicle as its big block pattern will provide more controlled riding and its reinforced casing construction is puncture resistant, increased longevity.Answered 05-Feb-2020 18:47:01
- Q.Tvs Victor new model tyre which is the bestA.
For your TVS Victor, you can choose from TVS JUMBO, MRF MoGrip Moto D, Michelin SIRAC STREET.Answered 04-Feb-2020 17:24:23
- Q.Rear tyre for bajaj 125 STA.
Michelin SIRAC STREET-3.00/R17 50P will be a suitable rear tyre for Bajaj DIscover 125 ST as it gets big block pattern for better control.Answered 23-Jan-2020 23:52:53