Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.IREQUIREGOOD GREEPY TYRE FOR INTERCEPTOR 650A.
You can go for Pirelli Sport Demon 100/90 R18 at front and 130/70 R18 for rear, for your Royal Enfield Interceptor 650.Answered 19 Mar 2021 12:15:31
- Q.Best Tyre for continental gt 650A.
The Pirelli SPORT DEMON is one of the best options out there for the Royal Enfield Continental GT 650.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.I have fzs which tyre is best ceat or mrf but my present mrf radial tyre didn’t last much and skits much so which one to choose please recommendA.
For more grip and better overall performance, you can choose from MRF Masseter, Pirelli SPORT DEMON, and Michelin Pilot Street.Answered 04 Mar 2020 11:36:25
- Q.which is the best rear tyre for Apache rtr 160A.
The Pirelli SPORT DEMON and the Michelin Pilot Street are two of the best rear tyre options for the TVS Apache RTR 160.Answered 04 Mar 2020 11:36:25
- Q.Which tyer should be used for CBR250R for leh laddakh tripA.
The likes of Michelin Pilot, Pirelli SPORT DEMON, and MRF Masseter will be great options for your Honda CBR250R.Answered 28 Feb 2020 12:03:45
- Q.My bike model is Honda Unicorn 150, I want a tyre of Pirelli which fits for Unicorn 150A.
You can install Pirelli SPORT DEMON or Pirelli City Demon on your Honda Unicorn.Answered 17 Feb 2020 03:50:20
- Q.Best tyre for interceptor for high speed m 60:40 on road n off road tripsA.
The Pirelli SPORT DEMON would be a nice suggestion for you as it matches your need. The multi radius technology provides better handling ability and its optimized land/ sea ratio provides higher resistance.Answered 13 Feb 2020 11:30:37
- Q.Which tyre is good for bajaj pulsar 220f for rear?A.
MRF Masseter, Michelin PILOT SPORTY, and Pirelli SPORT DEMON are good rear tyre options for the Bajaj Pulsar 220F.Answered 04 Feb 2020 11:54:23
- Q.I need honda "X Blade" tire,A.
You can consider installing Pirelli SPORT DEMON-110/70 R17 54H M/C in your bike for improved performance.Answered 23 Jan 2020 06:22:53
- Q.I have royal Enfield 650 interceptor .. I want to upgrade rear tyre broader by replacing stock tyre...plz suggest how to do it and which tyre is suitable for bikeA.
You can upsize the rear tyre on your Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 to 140/70 R18 and install the likes of MRF Zapper Q and Pirelli SPORT DEMON.