Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked sport demon Questions
- Q.My bike model is Honda Unicorn 150, I want a tyre of Pirelli which fits for Unicorn 150A.
You can install Pirelli SPORT DEMON or Pirelli City Demon on your Honda Unicorn.Answered 17 Feb 2020 10:20:20
- Q.Best tyre for interceptor for high speed m 60:40 on road n off road tripsA.
The Pirelli SPORT DEMON would be a nice suggestion for you as it matches your need. The multi radius technology provides better handling ability and its optimized land/ sea ratio provides higher resistance.Answered 13 Feb 2020 06:00:37
- Q.Which tyre is good for bajaj pulsar 220f for rear?A.
MRF Masseter, Michelin PILOT SPORTY, and Pirelli SPORT DEMON are good rear tyre options for the Bajaj Pulsar 220F.Answered 04 Feb 2020 06:24:23
- Q.I need honda "X Blade" tire,A.
You can consider installing Pirelli SPORT DEMON-110/70 R17 54H M/C in your bike for improved performance.Answered 23 Jan 2020 12:52:53
- Q.I have royal Enfield 650 interceptor .. I want to upgrade rear tyre broader by replacing stock tyre...plz suggest how to do it and which tyre is suitable for bikeA.
You can upsize the rear tyre on your Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 to 140/70 R18 and install the likes of MRF Zapper Q and Pirelli SPORT DEMON.
- Q.Which tyre should I take for Honda unicorn 2005 modelhonda-unicornmrf-nylogrip-zapperceat-gripp-x3michelin-city-proapollo-actisteer-f1apollo-actizip-r3ralco-speed-blasterjk-challenger-r-43pirelli-sport-demonA.
There are many tyre choices available for your Honda Unicorn motorcycle that is fitted with 2.75 R18 tyre at the front and 100/90 R18 at the rear. You can choose from the likes of MRF Nylogrip Zapper (front), CEAT Gripp X3 (front), Michelin City Pro (front), Apollo ActiSteer F1 (front), Apollo Actizip R3 (rear), Ralco Speed Blaster (rear), JK Challenger R 43 (rear) and Pirelli Sport Demon (rear premium tyre).
- Q.need to replace both the tyres for triumph t100 bonneville whats your suggestion model 2018triumph-bonneville-t100pirelli-sport-demonmetzeler-me-880metzeler-tourance-nextpirelli-scorpion-trail-iiA.
The Triumph Bonneville T100 is shod with 100/90 - 18 (front) and 150/70 R17 (rear) tyre sizes. For the front, you can choose from Pirelli Sport Demon, Metzeler ME 880, etc., while for the rear you can pick from Metzeler Tourance Next, Pirelli Scorpion Trail II, etc.