Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.what tyre do u recomend for tata ariaA.
Depending upon trim levels Tata Aria is fitted with 235/70 R16 and 235/65 R17 size tyres. Pick anyone from JK Ranger HT, CEAT Czar AT, and Yokohama Geolandar G055.Answered 09 Mar 2021 04:56:31
- Q.For xuv500 best&economyA.
Yokohama Geolandar SUV is designed for providing comfortable ride along with improved fuel efficiency. The gripping and traction effect of the tyres enhance the braking performance. Therefore, this is the suggested tyre for your vehicle.Answered 13 Mar 2020 02:54:55
- Q.For Hyundai Santa Fe 2003?A.
The likes of Apollo Apterra HP, Pirelli SCORPION VERDE, and Goodyear EfficientGrip SUV are some of the better options available for the Hyundai Sante Fe.Answered 28 Feb 2020 11:57:12
- Q.Best tyre for gypsy carA.
The Yokohama Geolandar SUV would be the best tyre suggestion for you as its innovative tread compound with orange oil ensures superior grip even at very low temperature and its nylon cover layer is used to reduce noise generation improve tread life.Answered 20 Feb 2020 12:08:22
- Q.My Renault duster 110 xps has done 79,000 kms. Should I change to brigestone dueler or pirelli scorpion Atr? Which one is will be better?A.
Hi, Pirelli scorpion ATR is a good off-road tyre but I think your main use will be on roads. Therefore, its better to go for road biased tyre. You can go for Pirelli Scorpion STR, Goodyear Wrangler HP/AW or Bridgestone Dueler. If given a choice I would go with Pirelli Scorpion STR. This is a road biased tyre that can do minor off-roading also. RegardsAnswered 05 Apr 2016 05:52:19
- Q.I want to change my pajero SFX tyres I am searching for offroad onroad tyre which tyre you sugest??
- Q.which are the best tyres duarble for jeep compass? size 225 65 r17A.
Some of the best SUV tyres for your Jeep Compass with size 225/65 R17 can be Bridgestone Dueler D470Z, Yokohama Geolander G93B, and Michelin Primacy SUV.