Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.tata tigor xz petrol 2017 modelA.
For Tata Tigor 2017, you can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Amazer 4G Life, JK UX Royale and Bridgestone B290.Answered 21-Jul-2022 11:43:02
- Q.I'm planning to upgrade to a slightly broader profile tyres for my new Tata Tigor XZ Plus CNG. The car comes with stock tyres of 175/65 R14 82H size but I'd prefer to change these without compromising much on performance.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with it you can choose the 185/60 R14 tyre size. Although, with this new tyre size the ground clearance will see a negligible decrease of 5mm compared to the earlier tyre size.Answered 21-Mar-2022 13:09:31
- Q.can I upgrade my tata tigor xz plus tyre size to 175 65 r15 from 175 65 r 14?A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Hence, in place of tyre upsize, if you have stability and grip issues, you can opt for a premium tyre pattern for more stability and enhanced grip. Moreover, the company-fitted 175/65 R14 tyre size of Tata Tigor XZ+ truly matches the potential of the compact sedan.Answered 31-Jan-2022 17:18:43
- Q.Tata Tigor XZA 175/60 R15 81H, What are the makes available other than Bridgestone?A.
Apart from Bridgestone you can choose tyre patterns between Yokohama BluEarth AE50 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 20-Dec-2021 16:15:51
- Q.Need tyre for Tata Tigor Petrol XTA.
You can choose tyre pattern choices between CEAT SecuraDrive, Apollo Alnac 4G and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 16-Dec-2021 11:50:09
- Q.I want to upsize my tigor tyre of xz(O) from 175/60/R15/H to 185/60/R15/HA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 185/60 R15. The tyre pattern choices include CEAT SecuraDrive, Apollo Alnac 4G and Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 18-Aug-2021 14:30:59
- Q.Hi Sir, wants to know d best tyre upgrade for my Tata Tigor XZ Plus 1.2L Petrol 2021 having 175/60R15....??A.
As the best tyre upgrade you can choose Bridgestone B250 or Yokohama BluEarth AE50 for your Tata Tigor.Answered 09-Mar-2021 22:28:54
- Q.Hie, I want to upsize the tyres of My Tata Tigor, its current profile is 175/60-15. Please suggest me best profile of tyres which is most suitable for the Tigor. Thanks in advance.A.
The current tyre size is already the best fit upsize for your Tata Tigor sedan, as the other lower variants of Tigor get 175/65 R14 and even smaller 155/80 R13. Hence it is best to stick to this size only. If you still upsize the tyre it will hamper the overall performance very badly, may also turn unsafe and will also affect the fuel mileage.Answered 07-Jan-2020 11:00:00