Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.HI I AM JV RAMANA I AM USING PLATINA H GEAR 110 FRONT DISK NOW I WANT TO CHANGE MY BACK WHEEL TYRE PER DAY I AM NEARLY RUNNING 150 - 200 KMS WHICH IS BEST TYRE FOR CHANGINGA.
According to your preference, you can pick tyre patterns between TVS Eurogrip Jumbo, MRF Ezeeride and CEAT Zoom Plus.Answered 05-Jul-2022 13:32:47
- Q.Need to have a well gripped rear tyre for classic 350 (2016 model bs3) which can easily work as a off roader as well Can you suggest which tyre to go for?A.
For Royal Enfield Classic 350, to suit your preference, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Gripp XL, Ralco Speed Blaster and TVS Eurogrip Jumbo Poly-X.Answered 04-Jul-2022 18:13:15
- Q.which tubless tyre is suitable for Scooty Pep front weel.. Please confirm the Size as well.A.
TVS Scooty Pep features 3.00-10 tyre at the front as well as rear. You can choose tubeless tyre patterns between CEAT Secura Neo, Ralco Comfort and TVS-Eurogrip Dragon.Answered 01-Apr-2022 12:27:39
- Q.Hf deluxe front tyreA.
You can choose front tyre pattern between TVS Eurogrip ATT 525, CEAT Secura Zoom and Michelin City Pro.Answered 15-Feb-2022 10:44:12
- Q.I brought tvs tyre for honda dio is there any milage downA.
TVS scooter tyres are value-for-money tyres more inclined towards long tread life and decent fuel mileage. Thus no harm in getting them for Honda Dio.Answered 11-Jan-2022 18:14:39
- Q.एक्टीवा के लिए अगले व्कौहील में कौनसा टायर अच्छा है ।A.
Activa ke aage wale tyre ke liye aap CEAT Milaze, Michelin City Pro aur TVS Dragon mein se koi bhi tyre pattern chun sakte hain.Answered 23-Nov-2021 12:40:29
- Q.Recommended tyres for Bajaj Platina 100esA.
The tyre options for Bajaj Platina 100ES include Michelin City Pro, Apollo Actizip R3 and TVS Eurogrip ATT 750.Answered 20-Oct-2021 15:06:59
- Q.Who is the best back tyre for activa 5 gA.
You can pick tyre patterns between Michelin City Pro, CEAT Zoom D and TVS Dragon.Answered 18-Oct-2021 13:36:37
- Q.I have tvs victor bs4 bike I want to change my bike rear tyre. Which size is best???A.
TVS Victor BS4 wears 2.75-17 at rear. As this tyre size is now obsolete in many bike models there are few tyre makers that manufacture this size. The tyre pattern choices include Birla Roadmaxx R42, TVS Eurogrip ATT 525 and Metro Conti Metropolitan.Answered 14-Oct-2021 11:42:20
- Q.can we upgrade TVS zest rear tyre to 90/100 R10 ? company fitted comes with 90/90 R10.A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the bike makers as it hampers fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. Moreover, Zest being a light scooter will affect more with the upsize. Hence, it is recommended to stick to the stock tyre size.Answered 12-Oct-2021 12:19:22