Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Tyre for Santro xing car to ride in rural areasA.
The Hyundai Santro Xing is equipped with 155/70 R13 tyres. If you drive more frequently on uneven surfaces you can pick tyres from CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima NXT, Apollo Amazer 3G for your Xing hatch.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:45:04
- Q.which tyre is suitable for maruti alto oldA.
The likes of Apollo Amazer 3G, MRF ZVTS, and JK Ultima NXT are some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Alto.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.Which brand tyres are best suitable for alto 800 lxi 2011 modelA.
For your Maruti Suzuki Alto Lxi, you can choose from MRF ZLX, Apollo Amazer 4G, and JK Ultima NXT. All three tyres are affordable and offer good grip, enhanced comfort, and superior handling.Answered 19 Feb 2020 11:49:58
- Q.I have santri xing 2007 .Can you ask me which tyre will good for me .A.
The tyre suggestion from JK would be a better fit for you as its wide and deepened directional grooves improve the braking performance and the wider tread block in the center provides an increased impact absorption and makes handling easier.Answered 24 Jan 2020 01:04:22
- Q.My car santro 2001 WHICH LOWEST PRICES TYPEA.
The tyre is a perfect fit for ur car as its wide central rib makes for superior handling at high speeds and the split wing shaped tread pattern makes for superior wet and dry grip. also, it fits your desired pocket pinch.
- Q.present i am using datsun go 155/70 r13 what will be best option? can i use 155/80 r13 ?A.
You can install JK Ultima NXT-155/70 R13 75T on your car as it gets wide central rib for superior high-speed handling.
- Q.Alto k 10 . I have to drive 200 km once every 2 months. Other time every day 2 km. Suggest me tyreA.
The running of your Maruti Alto K10 is quite low in terms of distance it covers. You need a durable tyre that has a long life and can perform well under challenging city road conditions. The Alto K10 is offered in two rim sizes i.e. 145/70 R13 and 155/65 R13. Depending upon the present size you can go ahead with the choice of tyre brand/pattern. You can select from the available tyre choices like CEAT Milaze X3, JK Ultima NXT, MRF ZVTS, Goodyear Ducaro Hi Miller, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, etc.