Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want to upsize my Swift dzire vdi Tyre to 185/70 R14 can I go with Yokohama earth 1 for both city and village driveA.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/70 R14 on your Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI. Also, the Yokohama Earth-1 will be a good tyre choice too.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.Upsizing tyre is good or not? If it is good .... Which size is perfect for my baleno delta model....A.
Yes, you can definitely upsize the tyres on your Maruti Suzuki Baleno. Since the Baleno Delta rides on 185/65 R15 tyres, you can upsize to 195/65 R15 or 205/60 R15 without chaning the stock rims.Answered 04 Mar 2020 11:36:25
- Q.hi, current vento tyre size 185 60 15, want to upsize for height and road grip. pls recommend the sizeA.
You can upsize the tyres on your Volkswagen Vento from 185/60 R15 to 195/60 R15 or 205/55 R15 without changing the stock rims.Answered 04 Mar 2020 11:36:25
- Q.Is it safe to upsize my Honda jazz idtec from 175/65/r15 to 205/55/r15? What about continentalA.
To install 205 section tyres on your Honda Jazz, we will recommend you to also upsize the rims by 1-inch. Yes, Continental tyres for your Honda Jazz will be a good choice.Answered 04 Mar 2020 11:36:25
- Q.I have Harley superlow 2013. I would like to upgrade from 150/60/R17 to 180/60/R17. Please advice if this is possible without any modificationsA.
Yes, you can install a 180 section rear tyre on your Harley Davidson Superlow without any modifications.Answered 04 Mar 2020 11:36:25
- Q.I hv ford ecosport titanium Tyre size 205 60 r16....now i want to change them to 205 65 r 16 ..is it possible??A.
You can upsize to 215/60 R16 or 225/55 R16.Answered 04 Mar 2020 11:36:25
- Q.I want to upgradeTyre for pulsar 200 cc 2008 FRONT- 100/90 INSTEAD OF 90/90 R17 AND FOR REAR- 130/70 INSTEAD OF 120/80 R17A.
Yes, you can upsize the front tyre on your Bajaj Pulsar from 90/90 to 100/90 and the rear tyre from 120/80 to 130/70 without any issues.Answered 04 Mar 2020 11:36:25
- Q.What brand and size is best for avenger 220 street for upsizing rearA.
You can upsize your Bajaj Avenger 220 Street's rear tyre from 130/90 R15 to 140/90 R15. Some of the tyres you can consider are TVS Rambo and Ralco Speed Blaster.Answered 28 Feb 2020 05:30:43
- Q.can I upsize rear tyre of my TVS star city plus bike and upto which size can I upsize for the bikeA.
We will suggest you to stick to the stock rear tyre on your TVS Star City Plus as upsizing will lead to low mileage.Answered 28 Feb 2020 12:03:45
- Q.Big rear tyre for avenger street 150A.
You can upsize the rear tyre on your Bajaj Avenger Street 150 from 130/90 R15 to 140/90 R15.Answered 28 Feb 2020 12:03:45