Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want to which tyre is great for Honda amaze ? good year , jk tyre , brdgestone?A.
The Honda Amaze comes fitted with 175/65 R14 or 175/65 R15 tyres and among the listed you can go for Bridgestone B290. Other considerations include CEAT FuelSmarrt and JK Vectra in the value for money category.Answered 26 Mar 2021 04:21:04
- Q.Which is the best tyres for swift zdi 2015A.
Maruti Swift is shod with 185/70 R14 tyres. You can choose the best fit tyres from CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK Vectra or Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:32:21
- Q.I have Hyundai i20 2012 model with 14inch alloys. Please suggest best tyre size upgrade to 15inchs.A.
The upsize to the existing 14-inch tyres will be 185/60 R15. You can choose between CEAT SecuraDrive, Apollo Alnac and JK Vectra.Answered 10 Mar 2021 05:26:30
- Q.which is the best tyre for nissan sunny?A.
If you are looking for an economical offering pick between JK Vectra or CEAT Milaze X3, while in the premium range go for Bridgestone B290 or Pirelli Cinturato P6.Answered 10 Mar 2021 05:21:31
- Q.I have Polo comfortline 2016 model. Currently, I am using a 185/60 R15 tyre but now I want to upsize them to 195/60 R15 or 185/65 R15. Which is the recommended size by you and with which company should I go?A.
The current tyre 185/60 R15 fitted to your Polo is ideal. Upsizing may hamper the performance and mileage. If you can sacrifice on it pick 185/65 R15 for minimal impact. CEAT SecuraDrive, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax or JK Vectra you can choose any one tyre pattern.Answered 10 Mar 2021 05:20:21
- Q.honda city 2013 model can be upsized from 175/65 r15 to 185 ?A.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/65 R15 instead of 175/65 R15. However, there may be a drop in performance and mileage. You can choose between CEAT Secura Drive, MRF ZVTV and JK Vectra.Answered 10 Mar 2021 12:17:18
- Q.Which size and which tyres are best for corolla altis GL 2015 model ? which company would you recommend?A.
Toyota Corolla Altis is equipped with 195/65 R15 tyre size. You can choose from CEAT SecuraDrive, JK Vectra and Apollo Alnac 4G in the budget category, while Michelin Primacy 4ST and Pirelli Cinturato P6 from premium range.Answered 09 Mar 2021 04:55:25
- Q.I have a 2011 ford figo and want to replace its front right tyre. I want a not so expensive good quality tyre. Please suggestA.
Pick between CEAT Milaze X3 or JK Vectra, both the car tyres offers optimum value and durability, and are priced affordably.Answered 04 Mar 2021 02:50:54
- Q.What would be the best tyre fir ford fiesta classic dieselA.
For your Ford Fiesta Classic diesel sedan in the premium category you can choose Goodyear Assurance Duraplus or Bridgestone B250, while in the economical segment JK Vectra or CEAT FuelSmarrt can be a good choice.Answered 04 Mar 2021 02:46:36
- Q.I currently own a Honda Jazz 1.2L SV MT (Petrol). The company provided tyres are Bridgestone 175/65-R15 84T which are more than 5 years old. I have following two questions: (1) I have been recommended 185/65-R15 (Apollo) as new tyre set (replace all 4 tyres). Is this a good option in terms of size and brand? (2) If I want to upsize to R16, which size/brand would you recommend?A.
You can consider the upsize of 185/65 R15 over the existing 175/55 R15 tyres. And choose from CEAT SecuraDrive, JK Vectra, or Bridgestone B290.Answered 04 Mar 2021 02:42:11