Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have driven 92000km my venue . Need to change tyre for 2nd time. Ceat tyre replaced and now using Bridgestone 215/65r16 it only last for 50000km please suggest best tyre which long last.A.
For safe and comfortable driving experience 50,000 km for a car tyre is decent enough. After crossing this mark, tyre tend to lose grip and control at speeds. Moreover, if you want a longevity focused tyre then comfort, braking and performance may be hampered. For long life you can choose between MRF Wanderer and Apollo Apterra Cross, while for better high speed performance and stability you can opt for Bridgestone Turanza T001 and Michelin Primacy SUV.Answered 27-Jun-2022 16:46:06
- Q.For Venue S+ which is the best tyre option among Apollo and Bridgestone.A.
You can pick Bridgestone (B290) brand over the Apollo for more stable performance, comfort and driving pleasure. Moreover, if you are looking for high tyre life you can choose Apollo (Amazer 4G Life) brand.Answered 12-May-2022 11:59:15
- Q.Please suggest tyre size for or Hyundai venueA.
You can choose between CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX Royale and Bridgestone B250.Answered 25-Jan-2022 10:53:53
- Q.I want to upsize Hyundai Venue stock steel rims from 195/65/R15 to 215/60/R16 but the deviation is 4.5% , would it have a significant speedo and odometer inaccuracy?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Hyundai Venue is already stocked with right tyre size of 195/65 R15. Also, going for upsize will affect the speedometer and odometer accuracy, as they are set as per the company-fitted tyre size. Hence, if you are looking for more stability and comfort instead of tyre upsize you can choose a premium tyre pattern for the 195/65 R15 tyre size. You can pick tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4G, Continental Conti Ultra Contact UC6 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 04-Jan-2022 13:42:16
- Q.Venue S disel , Running is 3500 km per monthA.
You can choose between CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX Royale and Bridgestone B250.Answered 17-Sep-2021 11:44:19
- Q.Which tyree is best for venue sxA.
You can select between CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX Royale and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2.Answered 30-Jul-2021 16:48:33
- Q.I am planning to buy Venue S Plus 1.2, would like to p size the tyres to R16 (Which comes in SX varient) along with Hyundai genuine alloy wheels. S plus is coming with R15 with steel rims and wheel caps. Shall I go with upsizing the tyres?A.
The tyre upsize may affect the fuel efficiency of the SUV. Although going for 215/60 R16 is also not a bad idea. We suggest you to go for this upsize once the 195/65 R15 are used up. Moreover, switching directly to the larger rim is up to you.Answered 10-Mar-2021 22:58:26
- Q.Please suggest recommended upsize of 195/65 R15 for venue S1.2 as it has steel wheel coverA.
Tyre upsizing for car of any make impacts the overall performance - in terms of fuel efficiency, handling, etc. - hence it is not adviced to go for upsize by the car makers. However, if you have made up your mind for upsizing the best fit upsize tyre for your Hyundai Venue with existing 195/65 R15 will be 205/65 R15 tyre size.Answered 07-Jan-2020 11:00:00
- Q.\\nCan i go for tyre upsizing in venue S 1.2 lt variant and if yes then what is the Recommended size so that my suspension and mileage remain unaffected\\nA.
If you opt for upsizing in any of the car/bike model performance in terms of fuel efficiency, handling, and others are bound to affect. There is no way they can go unaffected, as manufacturers perform an extensive R&D to get the right set of tyres in order to seize maximum performance and mileage from the vehicle. Nevertheless, considering all the factors if you still want to move ahead with tyre upsize the 205/65 R15 tyre size will be suitable for the present 195/65 R15 tyre in your Hyundai Venue.Answered 07-Jan-2020 11:00:00