Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Hello, please suggest. My Verna Fluidic 2014 done with 90K with Bridgestone B250 195/55/R16 needs all four new tyres, regular drive in Hyd city roads btw 60-80KMPH. My prerequisite Comfort, Less Noise & durable, pls suggest best one to go with. budget isn't a constraint. TIAA.
If you find Bridgestone B250’s performance satisfactory there is no harm in repeating the same tyre pattern again. Moreover, if you want to experience tyres from other brand you can choose between Yokohama BluEarth-GT AE51, Michelin Primacy 4 ST, and Pirelli Cinturato P1 Verde. However, when it comes to durability and longevity very rare tyre patterns attain the 90K mark as achieved by Bridgestone 250.Answered 13-Aug-2022 10:41:56
- Q.Which tyre is best for Verna 2019 modelA.
For Hyundai Verna, you can choose tyre patterns between Goodyear Assurance Triplemax 2, CEAT SecuraDrive and Bridgestone Turanza T001.Answered 15-Jul-2022 17:11:14
- Q.I have Hyundai Verna (195/55/R16) looking for best tyres so please suggest me the best tyre in the range of 6000-6500 Rs . I am confuse about appolo and CEATA.
For Hyundai Verna, you can pick Apollo Alnac 4G (Rs 6700 approx.) between the two. As among the two, Alnac 4G is more performance focussed and offers better stability and braking.Answered 05-Jul-2022 13:28:52
- Q.Want to change hundai Verna tyresA.
For Hyundai Verna, you can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4G, CEAT SecuraDrive, and Bridgestone B290.Answered 06-Jun-2022 16:57:02
- Q.is continental 195/55r16 uc6 best for verna 2020 or bridstone b250A.
Between Bridgestone and Continental, you can choose Bridgestone B250/B290 as it has proven record under Indian conditions alongside excellent customer feedback over the years.Answered 18-May-2022 11:45:10
- Q.Hi I am having verna 2008 petrol version.. which tyre will be goof got that..? I would like the tyre to be broad..A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by car makers as it hampers the performance and mileage of any vehicle. Considering the same, if you are okay with it, you can choose 185/65 R14 tyre as upsize and pick any tyre pattern between CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK UX Royale and Bridgestone B290.Answered 29-Apr-2022 13:40:59
- Q.is it advisable to upsize alloys of Verna SXO 2018 model. If yes what would be the optimum tyre size?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by car makers as it hampers the performance and mileage of any vehicle. Hence, if you are looking for more stability and grip you can choose any premium tyre pattern (instead of upsize) that claims superior traction and stability.Answered 29-Apr-2022 13:40:12
- Q.I want to change tyres of Hyundai Verna petrol SX model! Do you buy back old tyres ?A.
No, we do not buy old tyres. However, there are some tyre dealers in the market who buy old tyres in exchange of the new tyres brought from them.Answered 06-Apr-2022 16:12:32
- Q.Which tyre is best among ECOPIA EP150 , B250 and B290? For hyundai verna 195/55/R16. HANDLING, ROAD NOISE, WET / DRY GRIP.A.
Citing your preference only Bridgestone B290 matches your requisite to certain extent. Other promising choices include Bridgestone Turanza T001 and Michelin Energy XM2 PlusAnswered 05-Apr-2022 16:00:45
- Q.please suggest best tyre brand and model for verna fluidic 1.6sx diesel 2016A.
You can choose tyre patterns between Apollo Alnac 4GS, Yokohama Earth-1 E400, and Bridgestone Ecopia EP150.Answered 05-Apr-2022 15:57:37