Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.205 55 16 is right for vernaA.
The tyre size you have mentioned is not the stock tyre. If you want to upsize, it depends upon the existing tyre size. In any case, the 205/55 R16 is not the right fit. It's too wide compared to any factory-fitted tyre of Verna. Instead you can pick 185/65 R15. However, keep in mind that upsizing affects fuel mileage and handling of the car.Answered 19 Mar 2021 12:19:03
- Q.Looking to replace OE tyres for my NexGen Verna 195/55R16A.
There are various tyre patterns available for the Verna sedan, you can choose from CEAT SecuraDrive, Goodyear Assurance Triplemax or Bridgestone B250.Answered 10 Mar 2021 12:20:53
- Q.Am using hyundai verna 1.6 sxo vtvt .. I need to get to knkw which tyre is suite for me in terms of low noise and riding comfort?A.
The OE tyre size of Hyundai Verna 1.6 is 195/55 R16. If your priorities are riding comfort and silence you can opt for Yokohama AS01, Goodyear Assurance Triple Max, Pirelli P1 Cint Verde and Continental Conti Max Contact MC5.Answered 06 Jan 2020 11:24:18
- Q.For verna fludic which tyre u r recomand sirA.
Hi Vaishnavi, To begin with, you can go for Yokohama Earth-1 tyres. They offer good handling and traction over wet and dry surfaces. On top of it, the silica infused compound lends it a good tread life. In case you want something better in terms of ride quality and comfort then you can look at Bridgestone Turanza AR20 or Michelin Energy XM2. While both these tyres offer superior performance, handling, braking and tread life, Michelin offers better ride quality than Turanza. RegardsAnswered 20 Apr 2017 09:33:57
- Q.please suggest best tyres for Verna 1.6 SX-0. At present using the company fitted B250. Need to change owing to bulges.A.
Hi Romil, Just so you know, if the tyres aren't older than 3 years then you can have them replaced for free under warranty because tyre bulge is a manufacturing defect, covered under warranty. In case they warranty period is over then Apollo Alnac 4G would be a good tyre to begin with. If you want something better then go for Falken Sincera SN-835. In case you are looking at something exceptionally good and budget is not a constraint then go for Bridgestone MY-02 Sporty Style tyre. RegardsAnswered 27 Oct 2016 04:29:18
- Q.I have a fluidic verna 1.6 crdi sx 2011 model. The car has run about 44000 km. Do I need to change my tyres? If I do then which tyres should I buy? I have Bridgestone original tyres. I have seen Yokohama tyres with the following configuration 205/55R16. Will these tyres be compatible? Pls advise....A.
Hi Chintan, Generally a set of tyre lasts for around 50,000km. You will have to decide for yourself if you need tyre replacement by looking at the tread depth. Talking about switching to 205/55R16 tyre size, then yes you can use 205/55R16 tyres if the stock tyre size is 195/55R16. We have Yokohama A-Drive and Yokohama AVS DB in that size. A-Drive is a performance tyre whereas AVS DB is comfort oriented tyre. RegardsAnswered 01 Mar 2016 04:48:28
- Q.I have fludic Verna of 2013 model and my car speedometer reads 55,000 km. My car tyre is bridgestone 195/55R16. Can i change to Yokohama 205 size. What will be the effect in terms of function and cost. Please replyA.
Hi Sir, Yes, you can go ahead and upsize to 205/55R16 tyre size from the stock size of 195/55R16. The diameter difference between the two size is 1.77% (we recommend upsize if dia difference is under 3%) This size is available in Yokohama A-Drive. and you can go for it. The Yokohama A-Drive is a performance tyre so the grip levels of the car will improve considerably with the combination of increased contact patch and good tyre. In term of cost, the initial investment is very similar for both tyre sizes. However, the fuel efficiency might drop slightly with upsize but it will be negligible and not a drastic difference. RegardsAnswered 23 Feb 2016 12:58:32
- Q.If I use 185/65R14 tyre size in my Hyundai Verna diesel automatic transform model instead of size 185/65R14 then what will happen?A.
Hi Suresh, I will not recommend you to upsize to 185/70R14 from the original size of 185/65R14. Diameter difference between the two tyre size is 3.10% (We recommend diameter difference to be under 3%). There will be speedo error as the meter will display 103.10 Kmph at the actual speed of 100 Kmph. If you want to upsize, I will suggest you to go for 195/60R14 tyre size. RegardsAnswered 06 Jan 2016 04:30:04