Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Pulsar 200 NS 2013 Front tyreA.
Bajaj Pulsar 200 NS is shod with front tyre size of 100/80 R17. You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Secura Zoom Plus, Michelin Pilot Sporty and MRF Nylogrip Zapper FX1.Answered 04-Jul-2022 18:12:18
- Q.Can we use MRF zapper FX1 100/80 - 17 as rear tyre for R15 V1?A.
The tyre size 100/80-17 is the stock tyre of Yamaha R15 V1. Yes, you can use MRF Zapper FX1 for it.Answered 29-Mar-2022 15:39:54
- Q.I want to buy tyre for my yamaha Fazer 2.0 2010 model , tyre size 110/70/17 at reasonable price .. please suggest.A.
You can choose tyre patterns between TVS Eurogrip Protorq Sport HR, Michelin Pilot Street 2, and CEAT Zoom Rad X1.Answered 08-Mar-2022 16:54:27
- Q.Can I Put 195/60 R15 MRF Perfinza To My Volkswagen Polo 1.2 Petrol Comfortline (2017) Instead Of 185/60 R 15 MRF ZLX ..? Also Is Bridgestone Turanza ER 300 A Good Choice For My VW Polo Comfortline 1.2 Petrol ..?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. However, in your case as the width of the tyre is increased by a slight margin of 10mm it will not affect much on the handling and fuel efficiency. Therefore, you can ahead with 195/60 R15 MRF Perfinza in place of the 185/60 R15 MRF ZLX. Coming to Bridgestone Turanza ER300, it is also a very reliable premium tyre, however, Perfinza and Turanza belong to the same class. Hence you can pick any of the two.Answered 15-Feb-2022 11:14:37
- Q.Which is best tyre for my 150 cc CBZ xtream single disc bike??A.
For the front tyre of your CBZ Xtreme, you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Secura Zoom Plus, MRF Nylogrip Zapper FX1, and Michelin Pilot Street 2. Whereas, for the rear, the choices include CEAT Zoom XL, MRF Zapper S, and Michelin Pilot Street 2.Answered 31-Jan-2022 17:32:09
- Q.Need a tire for Suzuki gixxer 150, please suggest. for normal usageA.
Suzuki Gixxer 150 is fitted with 100/80-17 tyre size at the front and 140/60 R17 at the rear. For the front you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Secura Zoom Plus, Michelin Pilot Street 2, and MRF Nylogrip Zapper FX 1, while for the rear you have options like CEAT Zoom Rad, Apollo Alpha S1, and MRF Revz.Answered 25-Jan-2022 10:29:00
- Q.I am owning ninja 300. stock tyre is MRF. It seems to be very hard. Can you suggest better stability and road grip in different conditions. The sizes are 110/70 - R17 and 140/70 - R17A.
For your requisite, you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Rad X1, Apollo Alpha H1 and Metzeler M5 for the front tyre. And for the rear choose between Metzeler ME Speed and Michelin Pilot Street. The suggested tyres offer exceptional stability and performance, you can choose based on your budget.Answered 18-Jan-2022 13:12:23
- Q.How much I can upside on yamaha bs6 fz25 on rear tyre without damaging swing arm and other parts.Can I use 150/60 r17 tyre on this.please recommend me.best suitable for my bike.A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by bike manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with the said 150/60 R17 tyre size. With this size, there will not be issues related to swing arm or bike body scraping, but the ones mentioned at the start of the answer. For 150/60 R17 tyre size, you can choose between tyre patterns between CEAT Rad X1, Apollo Alpha H1 and Metzeler M5.Answered 13-Jan-2022 16:46:46
- Q.Dows front tyre have to be radial for dominar 400. How's the price range and which one should I go for?A.
Depending on your budget, for the front radial tyre of Bajaj Dominar 400, you can choose between CEAT Rad X1 (Rs 3158 approx.), Apollo Alpha H1 (Rs 4399 approx.) and Metzeler ME Speed (Rs 3942 approx.).Answered 12-Jan-2022 18:40:09
- Q.Can we upgrade 15 inch tyre to 16 inch tyre in same alloy Maruti xl6 modelA.
Tyre upsize is not encouraged by the automakers as it disturbs the performance and fuel efficiency aspects of the vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with it you can upsize with the 205/60 R15 tyres in place of the stocked 185/65 R15 tyres. For the 205/60 R15 tyre size you can pick tyre patterns between JK UX1, Hankook Optimo ME02, and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:54:55