Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which are the most comfortable tyres for xl6 Ride comfort is the first priorityA.
For Maruti XL6, as per your preference, you can choose tyre patterns between Yokohama Earth-1 E400, Bridgestone B290 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 22-Jun-2022 13:23:56
- Q.HI Sir, I own a Maruti XL6 Alpha 2020 model with tyre size 185/65/R15. I want a plus 1 upsize and in a dilemma . Need your advice on the below options a) 195/60/R16 ( 2022 Facelift XL6 stock by OEM) : Deviation from 2020 model: 2.9% b) 205/55/R16 . Deviation from 2020 model 1.59%. I am mainly a city driver and monthly twice highway driver and fuel economy is one parameter. Kindly advice .A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. Anyways, if you are fine with it you can opt for the upsize between 195/60 R16 and 205/55 R16. However, as there is a change in rim size (from 15-inch to 16-inch) and width of the tyre, you need to consult a tyre professional so that if you require any change in the suspension setup, etc. it can be done at the time of installing the new size tyres.Answered 31-May-2022 11:38:57
- Q.I am buying a new xl6 need to upgrade to R16 inch 215 /50 from 185/65/15 so need to suggest which company tire is best for comfort and performanceA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by car manufacturers as it hampers the fuel efficiency and performance of any vehicle. choosing 215/50 R16 may be too wide and scrape the body parts of the car. On the tyre pattern choices, as per your budget, you can pick between Goodyear Assurance Triplemax, Bridgestone Ecopia EP150 and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 25-Feb-2022 12:48:36
- Q.Can we upgrade 15 inch tyre to 16 inch tyre in same alloy Maruti xl6 modelA.
Tyre upsize is not encouraged by the automakers as it disturbs the performance and fuel efficiency aspects of the vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with it you can upsize with the 205/60 R15 tyres in place of the stocked 185/65 R15 tyres. For the 205/60 R15 tyre size you can pick tyre patterns between JK UX1, Hankook Optimo ME02, and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 07-Jan-2022 13:54:55
- Q.Xl6 I'm satisfied with the ride quality and handling even with 15 inch alloys but they simply don't look good so want to replace the with suitable 16 inch alloysA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by carmakers as it affects the fuel mileage and performance of a vehicle. Considering the same if you still wish to go with the upsize you can choose 205/55 R16 tyres and replace the existing 15-inch rim with 16-inch rim. The tyre pattern choices in the 16-inch comprise of Apollo Aspire 4G, Bridgestone Turanza T001 and Michelin Primacy 4 ST.Answered 05-Nov-2021 18:22:30
- Q.I want to change to 16inch wheels is it suitable to xl6 carA.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the car manufacturers as it hampers the mileage and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to upsize you can go with 205/55 R16, but it will require modifications from a tyre professional. The tyre choices in this pattern include CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX Royale and Michelin Primacy 4 ST.Answered 31-Aug-2021 13:02:12
- Q.Want to upsize my xl6 alloy and tyres to 16inch ... suggestions neededA.
Tyre upsizing in any vehicle is not recommended by the makers as it affects the mileage and performance. If you don’t mind missing on these aspects, you can go for the upsize. The current standard tyres are 185/65 R15, which can be upsized with the 205/55 R16. The choices in this R16 pattern include CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX Royale and Goodyear Assurance Triple max.Answered 02-Jun-2021 21:33:13
- Q.want to place new tyres for XL6 bigger size( in height) than 185/65 R15A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the carmakers as it hinders overall performance and fuel mileage of any car. If you are fine with it, you can pick 205/55 R16 for your Maruti NEXA XL 6 instead of stock 185/65 R15. The 205/55 R16 recommended tyre choices include CEAT SecuraDrive, JK UX1 and Goodyear Assurance Triplemax.Answered 26-May-2021 23:54:35
- Q.Can I upsize to 205/60 R15 in xl6 with 5.5J ET40 rim sizeA.
Tyre upsize is not encouraged by the automakers as it disturbs the performance and fuel efficiency aspect in the vehicle. If you are fine with it you can upsize with the 205/60 R15 tyres in place of the stocked 185/65 R15 tyres in the Maruti XL6.Answered 22-Mar-2021 17:37:09