Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Please suggest better tyre for yamaha fz v2, Michelin or Apollo? Michelin has 130/70 it will fix?A.
You can go for Michelin Pilot Sporty for the front and Michelin Pilot Street for rear fitment.Answered 04 Mar 2021 02:50:08
- Q.Which tyre is best for yamaha fascino scooter? As I ride for about 100kms per day.A.
Hi Yogesh, If majority of your rides are over highways/ well-paved roads then you should go for MRF Zapper ( Scooter) tyre. It offers good wet and dry grip with long tread life. In case you use your vehicles over rough surfaces or muddy terrains then go for CEAT Gripp ( Scooter) tyre. The large lug sizes ensure confident grip over rough terrains. RegardsAnswered 03 Mar 2020 04:43:00
- Q.Max tire size rear for rx100A.
From the question, we believe you want to know the maximum tyre size possible for rear wheel of your Yamaha RX 100. You can upsize to 3.00 x R18 tyres. With this upsize you are likely to get better handling feedback from tyres and the ride quality will be more planted than before. However, you may experience slight dip in the mileage. You can go for CEAT Secura Zoom, CEAT Milaze and MRF Nylogrip Zapper for the upsized tyre.Answered 06 Jan 2020 11:28:24
- Q.Hai anand i am having a yamaha r15 version 2.0 2015 model i hav runed only 23k kms on front mrf zapper fy 1 90/80 tyre nd rear mrf revz s 130/70 section now yamaha service people r telling me to change the tyres shll i do itjQuery223028943354101267915_1486827559273?? Is 23k kms only fr tht tyres or more is thr....nd i am thinking to chane rear tyre woth pirelli sprots demon 130/70 tyre it is good tyre or shll i change with stock mrf revz s tyte pls help me out of ths problmA.
Hello Gabbar, Two wheeler tyres usually run good for about 15000 kms, on average. But its good that you extracted 23k kms out of them. But now I would suggest that you replace both the tyres, keeping your safety in mind. You can continue using stock MRF RevZ. It is a pretty good tyre. But Pirelli Sport Demon is an exceptionally good thing, and hence, is also expensive. But if budget isn't a problem then go for Pirelli. Sport Demon would offer great traction, long life and great handling. RegardsAnswered 14 Feb 2017 02:20:26
- Q.Hi which tyre is suitable for fzs
- Q.Dunlop TUFF GRIP tubeless 140/70 17. How's the performance of this tyre on YAMAHA FZ ? And what would be the excepted price in Thane ?A.
Hi Sunil, Dunlop TUFF Grip is a good tyre and according to the users it's better than MRF however, this tyre is not available currently as the Dunlop India operations have stopped. I will recommend you to go for Michelin Pilot sporty tyres. These are very good tyres and you should be satisfied with them. RegardsAnswered 23 Feb 2016 06:43:52
- Q.which tyres are best for yamaha fz 1 2013 bike. i will be riding both on service roads as well as city roads and i need best tyre whch gives best fuel economyyamaha-fz1pirelli-diablo-rosso-iiimetzeler-m7metzeler-sportec-streetmichelin-pilot-power-3ceat-zoommrf-revzralco-blasterA.
Yamaha FZ1 (998 cc) bike carries tyre size of 120/70 R17 at the front and 140/60 R 17 at the rear. There are many tyre choices available in this category but they are premium tyres such as Pirelli Diablo Rosso III (front), Metzeler M7 (front), Metzeler Sportec Street (front), Michelin Pilot Power 3 (front) which may not provide optimum fuel efficiency as their focus is grip and performance, while for rear, economical tyres that will also provide better fuel mileage are CEAT Zoom, MRF REVZ, Ralco Blaster Sporty and others.