Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked yokohama Questions
- Q.I have Honda Jazz Vx idtec 2016 model. I wish to upgrade to wider Tyres on stock 15 inch alloy. Is 185/65 r15 feasible.A.
I would recommend you to stick to the stock size as upsizing the tyres will reduce the fuel economy and turning radius of the car. For better performance, consider buying Yokohama A.drive AA01-175/65 R15 84H.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:59:58
- Q.Which is best for Baleno 195/55/r16A.
For improved wet traction and braking, Yokohama Earth-1-185/65 R15 88H will be a suitable option for your car. It also comes with low rolling resistance that helps in improving the fuel economy of your car.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:58:42
- Q.which tyre suitable for ecosportA.
I would suggest getting Yokohama A.drive AA01-195/65 R15 91H for EcoSport as it comes with 'AQUA-PROOF' tread design for better stability and wet traction.Answered 16 Jan 2020 05:55:46
- Q.Best car tyres for wagon r Lxiduo 2009modelA.
The current tyre size of your Maruti Wagon R is 145/80 R13. You can choose from tyre brands/models such as CEAT Milaze, MRF ZVTS, JK Ultima NEO in the budget category and Michelin Energy XM2 and Yokohama Earth 1 E400 in the premium category.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.I have vento hi line car, suggest to buy tyre. Size : 185/60/R15A.
For the VW Vento sedan you can go for the tyres like Yokohama Earth 1 E400, Goodyear Dura plus V1, Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.For Xcent petrol S (o) 2015 modelhyundai-xcentapollo-amazer-3g-maxxyokohama-earth-1-e400ceat-milazemichelin-energy-xm2bridgestone-b290A.
The tyre size of your Hyundai Xcent sedan is of 165/65 R14 and the available options are Apollo Amazer 3G MAXX, Yokohama Earth 1 E400, CEAT Milaze, Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Vw Polo GT tsivw-pologoodyear-assurance-triplemaxceat-secura-driveyokohama-blu-earth-ae50bridgestone-b250apollo-alnac-4gA.
The question is not clear as to what you actually want to ask. As far as we understand you are looking to change tyres for your VW Polo GT Tsi model. This Polo variant comes fitted with 195/55 R16 and available tyre option in this size category include Goodyear Assurance Triplemax, CEAT Secura Drive, Yokohama Blu Earth AE50, Bridgestone B250, Apollo Alnac 4G, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.suggest suitable tyre brand/ size for upsizing xl6Michelin Energy XM2Yokohama BluEarth AE50Maruti Xl6BRIDGESTONE TURANZA T001Goodyear Assurance Triple MAXA.
Upsizing may affect the overall performance and fuel efficiency. However, still if you want to go for upsize with 195/65 R15 tyres. The tyre brands that you can choose from include Michelin Energy XM2, Yokohama BluEarth AE50, Goodyear Assurance Triple MAX, and BRIDGESTONE TURANZA T001.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:57:06
- Q.Am using hyundai verna 1.6 sxo vtvt .. I need to get to knkw which tyre is suite for me in terms of low noise and riding comfort?A.
The OE tyre size of Hyundai Verna 1.6 is 195/55 R16. If your priorities are riding comfort and silence you can opt for Yokohama AS01, Goodyear Assurance Triple Max, Pirelli P1 Cint Verde and Continental Conti Max Contact MC5.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:54:18
- Q.which tyre will suite for hyundai creta 16inch alloyYokohama Earth 1 E400Hyundai CretaGoodyear Triple Max AssuranceApollo Apterra H/LYokohama BluEarth AE50A.
The tyre available for your Hyundai Creta 16-inch comprise of Goodyear Triple Max Assurance, Yokohama Earth 1 E400, Apollo Apterra H/L. Moreover, if you want a more premium tyre you can pick from Pirelli P6 CINT, Yokohama BluEarth AE50, and Continental Conti Max Contact MC5.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:46:38