Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want to upsize my Swift dzire vdi Tyre to 185/70 R14 can I go with Yokohama earth 1 for both city and village driveA.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/70 R14 on your Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDI. Also, the Yokohama Earth-1 will be a good tyre choice too.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.I have a sedan car Toyota Etios G model , that has Tyre good year ,that milage was 38000 km please recommend me best tyres for my car with best milage I mostly drive on cement road high way and rough roadA.
Some of the better tyre options for your Toyota Etios G would be Michelin Energy XM, Yokohama Earth-1, and Bridgestone B290.Answered 04 Mar 2020 11:36:25
- Q.I am Having Desire 2013 Model VDI now want to change my tyres all 5 .. Vehicle already driven 73000 Km. Request for the best Tyres for the vehicle for long drives, comfortable and fuel efficient. RegardsA.
As per your requirements, we will suggest you to gor for any of the Yokohama Earth-1, Bridgestone B290, or Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 04 Mar 2020 11:36:25
- Q.which tyre I should buy from goodyear assurance triplemax or yokohama e1 for size 215 60 r16 or any other brand?A.
Both Goodyear Assurance TripleMax and Yokohama Earth-1 are good options in the 215/60 R16 size with improved fuel efficiency, superior handling & control, excellent wet & dry grip, and long tread life.Answered 28 Feb 2020 12:03:45
- Q.best tyre for honda city v?A.
Some of the better options available for the Honda City V are Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, andMichelin Energy XM2.Answered 28 Feb 2020 11:57:12
- Q.175/70 R14 84T Chevrolet sail Witch tyre fit and best for all featuresA.
The best tyres suggestion for your car is Yokohama Earth-1, as it includes a sturdy construction for long tyre life and innovative tread compound for high-quality grip.Answered 27 Feb 2020 03:36:14
- Q.Respeced sir i have maruti ertica zdi plus i want to change my typres which one is better to suitable tyres to my car with full efficiency ,better tension, low noise, high life timeA.
For long tread life, low road noise, good fuel efficiency, and superior grip & handling, you can choose from Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, and Goodyear Assurance TripleMax.Answered 19 Feb 2020 11:49:58
- Q.Sir I am using Ford freestyle car , planning to change tyres , now company provided me Goodyear tyres , planning for Yokohama or Ceat tyres , plz recommend in both or if anyA.
If you are confused between Yokohama and CEAT tyres, we will recommend you to get the Yokohama Earth 1 for your Ford Freestyle.Answered 19 Feb 2020 11:49:58
- Q.Which tyre is best for Hyundai Xcent..???A.
Some of the best tyre options for the Hyundai Xcent are Apollo Amazer 4G Life, Michelin Energy XM2 +, and Yokohama Earth-1.Answered 19 Feb 2020 11:49:58
- Q.I have maruti suzuki dzire vdi 2014 model, and I am planning for tyre change now as running of original tyres have reached 74000 kms. I have myself shortlisted Michelin energy xm2+ and yokohama earth 1. Can you suggest which one is best to fit 165 80 14?A.
Both Yokohama Earth-1 and Michelin Energy XM2+ are available in 165/80 R14 size and are good options for the Maruti Suzuki Dzire VDi as both of them offer long tread life, superior grip, and excellent comfort.Answered 17 Feb 2020 03:50:20