Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked yokohama earth-1 Questions
- Q.Best car tyres for wagon r Lxiduo 2009modelA.
The current tyre size of your Maruti Wagon R is 145/80 R13. You can choose from tyre brands/models such as CEAT Milaze, MRF ZVTS, JK Ultima NEO in the budget category and Michelin Energy XM2 and Yokohama Earth 1 E400 in the premium category.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.I have vento hi line car, suggest to buy tyre. Size : 185/60/R15A.
For the VW Vento sedan you can go for the tyres like Yokohama Earth 1 E400, Goodyear Dura plus V1, Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.For Xcent petrol S (o) 2015 modelhyundai-xcentapollo-amazer-3g-maxxyokohama-earth-1-e400ceat-milazemichelin-energy-xm2bridgestone-b290A.
The tyre size of your Hyundai Xcent sedan is of 165/65 R14 and the available options are Apollo Amazer 3G MAXX, Yokohama Earth 1 E400, CEAT Milaze, Michelin Energy XM2, Bridgestone B290, etc.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.For CiazA.
The likes of the Yokohama Earth-1, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, and the Michelin Energy XM2 are good options for the Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.
- Q.Hi i am using nissan Sunny diesel xv model. I want to change my both front tyres. My rear tyres is Of MRF 195 / 60 R15 and my old front tyres are 185 / 65 R15. So is it ok if my front and back tyres are different in size ? And i want to know which tyres do i buy for my front use and in which size ? Can i go in same 185 / 65 R15 ?A.
You can install all four tyres of 185/65 R15 size. Having all four tyres of the same size helps in better stability, handling, and in tyre rotation which extends tyre life. You can choose from Bridgestone B290, Yokohama Earth-1, and Goodyear DURAPLUS.
- Q.I want to update from 205 60 r 16 to 205 65 r 16?A.
Yes, you can. Some of the better tyres available in 205/65 R16 size are Goodyear Assurance TripleMax, MRF ZVTV, and the Yokohama Earth-1.
- Q.i want to buy tyre for my I20 ( Tyre size is - 185/70/14).... which tyre is best - Yokhama or MichelinA.
You can choose between the Michelin Energy XM2 and the Yokohama Earth-1. Both the tyres offer good wet & dry grip and extended tyre life.
- Q.I have a honda city SV model of year 2016 and now i want to change the tyres. My car running is moderate around 5k in a year so which brand should i go for?A.
For your Honda City SV, you can choose from the Yokohama Earth-1, Bridgestone B290, Michelin Energy XM2, and the Apollo Alnac 4Gs.
- Q.which tyre is better for nissan micra xv premium. i drive both highways and city roads.A.
According to your requirements, Yokohama Earth-1 will be a good option because it gets central rib for superior control and handling.
- Q.xcent model 2017A.
Tyres such as Apollo Amazer 4G, Yokohama Earth-1, Goodyear ASSURANCE DURAPLUS, and CEAT Fuel Smarrt are good choces for the Hyundai Xcent.