Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have swift zxi 2010 model and usage is very minimal.. I take it out twice or thrice in a month. I want to replace a trye shall I go for MRF ZLO or JK UX Royale or would you recommend any other tyre. Company fitted are JK Vectra 185/70 R14 88T.A.
Among the MRF ZLO and JK UX Royale, ZLO is a bit premium and performance focussed tyre. Hence, has a premium over the UX Royale tyre pattern. The two are ideally suited for Indian road conditions.Answered 13-Jun-2022 18:55:25
- Q.Which brand is more suitable for my innova? My traveling is mixed..60%highways+30% city+ 10%Rural roads... Please suggest..tyre size 205/65 R15A.
For your requirements, you can select tyre between Apollo Alnac 4G, CEAT SecuraDrive and MRF ZLO.Answered 22-Mar-2022 16:10:49
- Q.I need best suitable car tyre for my Nissan sunny xtronic cvt xl (185/70R14) please suggest some brandA.
According to your budget and preference, you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT FuelSmarrt, MRF ZLO and Yokohama Earth-1 E400.Answered 12-Feb-2022 11:05:14
- Q.I would like to upgrade from JK tyre 175/70/14 to Goodyear duraplus-185/70/14 for my VW VENTO TRENDLINE 2016, will it affect the power and mileage? What would be a good upgrade in your opinion or just stay as 175/70/14A.
Tyre upsize is not encouraged by the automakers as it disturbs the performance and fuel efficiency aspects of the vehicle. Considering the same if you are fine with it you can upsize with the 185/70 R14. Goodyear Duraplus is a good choice, it is reliable and offers superior grip, you can go ahead with it. Other choices you can consider in this tyre size include MRF ZLO, Yokohama Earth-1 E400, and Bridgestone Turanza T005.Answered 19-Jan-2022 15:34:05
- Q.I have I20 Magna Plus and want to replace al 4 tyare and have want to know witch one is best tyre brand should i goA.
You can select between Apollo Amazer 4G Life, MRF ZLO and Michelin Energy XM2 Plus.Answered 11-Dec-2021 14:54:45
- Q.I have swift vdi BS IV with 14 inch rim. I want to upsize from 14 to 15 inch in alloy. Is it safe ? And what would be the tyre size with thatA.
Although upsizing is not appreciated by the car manufacturers as it disturbs the overall performance and mileage of the car. If you don’t mind the same you can switch to 185/70 R14 as upsize. The choices in the 185/70 R14 tyre size include CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK Vectra, MRF ZLO.Answered 06-Dec-2021 16:49:12
- Q.i need to upsize tire of my old model swift vxi. kindly advice legally how much i can upsize the tireA.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the carmakers as it hampers the performance and existing mileage of the car. If you are fine with it you can go for 185/70 R14 tyre as upsize. The choices in this tyre size include CEAT FuelSmarrt, Michelin Energy XM2+ and MRF ZLO.Answered 10-Nov-2021 12:00:47