Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Which tyres are better for my swift star vdi 2012 model..with alloy wheelsA.
For Maruti Swift VDI the best fit tyre is 165/80 R14. You can pick any tyre from the following i.e. CEAT FuelSmarrt, JK Tornado or MRF ZLX.Answered 24 Mar 2021 02:29:50
- Q.I own a 2015 Honda Jazz 1.2SV MT. The tyres now need to be replaced. The original tyres are Bridgestone 175/65 R-15, non-alloy wheels. I have two questions: 1) If I want to upsize, what size and brand would you recommend without compromising on mileage. I mostly drive within city or highways. 2) Is upsizing to R16 feasible and if so, how would the performance be impacted?A.
A lot of research and performance testing undergoes before a tyre size is recommended and finalized by the automaker for their car. Owing to which, upsizing is not suggested by the carmakers as it affects the fuel efficiency and handling of the car. Hence, go for the new set of tyres with stock size. You can choose between JK UX Royale, MRF ZLX and CEAT Milaze.Answered 10 Mar 2021 12:12:07
- Q.which tyre is best for Maruti alto 800A.
The tyre brand choice for your Maruti Alto 800 can be picked from CEAT Milaze X3, MRF ZLX or JK Ultima XP. All three are reasonably priced and offer excellent value for money.Answered 04 Mar 2021 02:48:10
- Q.Alto 800 which tyre is better
- Q.Which size of tyre recommended by company for Swift vxi 2008A.
For your Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI 2008, we will recommend Apollo Amazer 4G Life, CEAT Milaze X3, and MRF ZLX.Answered 16 Mar 2020 06:27:52
- Q.Hyundai Eon Magna plus 2015A.
As the MRF ZLX tyres come with a special design to offer superior grip and a very comfortable ride, this is the suggested tyre for your car.Answered 05 Mar 2020 05:28:59
- Q.I have a wagon r. Want to get its tyres replaced. Pls helpA.
For your Maruti Suzuki WagonR, you can choose from MRF ZVTS, CEAT Milaze, and Apollo Amaze 4G Life.Answered 04 Mar 2020 11:36:25
- Q.It is fit for Alto K10 2013 model?A.
For your Maruti Suzuki Alto K10, you can consider the following tyres: MRF ZLX, CEAT Milaze X3, and Bridgestone Firestone FR500.Answered 28 Feb 2020 12:03:45
- Q.I am confused which to choose Goodyear surplus or mrf zlx for 155/80 r13 in i10.A.
Among the MRF ZLX and the Goodyear DURAPLUS, we will suggest you to go for the MRF ZLX as it is better suited for both city and highway usage. Also, the MRF ZLX offers superior grip, comfortable ride, long tread life, and good high speed stability.Answered 28 Feb 2020 11:57:12
- Q.I have fiar punto evo 2014 diesel models and have a JK tornado but i think it will be change please recommend me tyreA.
For your Fiat Punto EVO 2014 diesel, you can choose from Apollo Amazer 4G Life, MRF ZLX, and CEAT Milaze X3.Answered 28 Feb 2020 11:57:12