Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.150 pulsar double disk bike tyreA.
For Bajaj Pulsar 150, you can choose tyre patterns from MRF Zapper, CEAT Zoom Plus and Michelin City Pro.Answered 29-Jul-2022 12:56:16
- Q.Pluser 180 cc tyre model 2015A.
For Bajaj Pulsar 180, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom Plus, MRF Zapper and Michelin City Pro.Answered 27-Jul-2022 15:16:30
- Q.HI I AM JV RAMANA I AM USING PLATINA H GEAR 110 FRONT DISK NOW I WANT TO CHANGE MY BACK WHEEL TYRE PER DAY I AM NEARLY RUNNING 150 - 200 KMS WHICH IS BEST TYRE FOR CHANGINGA.
According to your preference, you can pick tyre patterns between TVS Eurogrip Jumbo, MRF Ezeeride and CEAT Zoom Plus.Answered 05-Jul-2022 13:32:47
- Q.Which is the best tyre for Yamaha Fzs V2.0, tube or tubeless?? Kindly suggest the brand also. I'm looking to change the front tyre which is supposed to be best suited for Delhi roads. Is there any offer available for replacing the old tyre with the new one?A.
Tubeless tyre is always best in terms of performance as well as safety. For front tyre, you can choose patterns between CEAT Zoom Plus, Michelin City Pro and MRF Zapper. On replacement of old tyre with new ones, you need to check with the tyre dealer about such kind of exchange. These days, tyre dealers rarely provide such scheme.Answered 05-Jul-2022 13:21:13
- Q.1. in Honda shine, front and rare tyre design will be the same as required? and what is the rare tyre size in honda shine model 2009 yearA.
The Honda Shine is fitted with 80/100-18 tyre size at front and rear. Though the rim size is same, the difference lies in the tread pattern. The choices for rear Honda Shine tyre pattern include MRF Zapper, Michelin City Pro and CEAT Zoom Plus.Answered 04-Jul-2022 18:15:28
- Q.I want tour on my fz-s version 1 (the first generation) what tyre should I go for suggestions please and yes both front and rearA.
Yamaha FZ-S is fitted with 100/80-17 (front) and 140/60 R17 (rear). While touring, if you will travel more on smooth tarmac, open stretches at high speeds you can choose Michelin Pilot Sporty and Michelin Pilot Street for front and rear respectively. Moreover, if you need a rugged, reliable and longevity-focussed tyre you can pick CEAT Secura Zoom Plus (front) and CEAT Zoom Rad (rear).Answered 27-Jun-2022 16:42:33
- Q.Which is good tyre company model for Honda shine bike for back wheel .worthy for money and good quality.A.
As per your preference, for Honda Shine you can pick tyre patterns between MRF Ezeeride, CEAT Zoom Plus and Michelin City Pro.Answered 27-Jun-2022 16:41:21
- Q.pulsar 180cc 2018 model rear tyre sizeA.
For Bajaj Pulsar 180, you can pick rear tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom Plus, Michelin City Pro and MRF Zapper.Answered 18-Jun-2022 16:42:59
- Q.For Yamaha Fzs v2 both front and back tyreA.
Yamaha FZS V2 comes fitted with tyre sizes of 100/80-17 (front) and 140/60 R17 (rear). You can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Secura Zoom Plus and Michelin Pilot Sporty for the front and among CEAT Zoom RAD and MRF Revz for the rear wheel.Answered 31-May-2022 11:47:34
- Q.Honda unicorn 2019 bs4 model, recommend tyresA.
For Honda Unicorn, you can choose tyre patterns between CEAT Zoom Plus, Michelin City Pro and Apollo Actigrip.Answered 18-May-2022 12:15:29