Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.120/90-18 size tyre can i fit my cbz xtreme?A.
Tyre upsizing is not recommended by the OEMs and may hinder overall fuel efficiency and handling of the bike. If you are fine with it you can pick 120/80-18 over the stock 110/90-18 rear tyre. The choices in this category include CEAT Zoom Plus, TVS Sportorq and Michelin Sirac Street.Answered 26 Mar 2021 04:18:22
- Q.The maximum size of reare tyre I used for royal Enfield 350A.
Go for 110/90-18 rear tyre for your Royal Enfield 350. Moreover, opting for a fatter and larger tyre than this will impact the performance, braking and fuel efficiency of the bike. You can choose between CEAT Grip XL, CEAT Zoom Plus, or Michelin Sirac Street.Answered 16 Mar 2021 01:13:31
- Q.Which tyre is better for RE Classic 350, MRF zapper 90/90/19 or Ceat zoom plus 90/90/19 for Tubeless Front Tyre ,Alloy wheels bike.A.
I would recommend installing Ceat Zoom Plus 90/90/19 as it offers better-wet tractions, thanks to the unique sipes.Answered 23 Jan 2020 06:22:53
- Q.Best tubeless tyre for Hero Xtreme sports bikeA.
Some of the best tubeless tyres for the Hero Xtreme Sports are the Michelin CITY, MRF MRF Masseter, and the CEAT Zoom Plus.
- Q.Royal Enfield 350 classicA.
With superior grip on dry surfaces, good handling over wet surfaces, superior braking efficiency, excellent handling at high speeds, and extended tyre life the CEAT Zoom Plus is a great option for the Royal Enfiled Classic 350.