Ask Our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I want to buy tyre for my yamaha Fazer 2.0 2010 model , tyre size 110/70/17 at reasonable price .. please suggest.A.
You can choose tyre patterns between TVS Eurogrip Protorq Sport HR, Michelin Pilot Street 2, and CEAT Zoom Rad X1.Answered 08-Mar-2022 16:54:27
- Q.Which Is the best tyre for Honda hornet 160A.
The Honda CB Hornet 160 is shod with 110/70 R17 and 140/70 R17 tyre size at front and rear respectively. For the front tyre you can choose between Apollo Alpha H1, CEAT Rad X1 and TVS Protorq CF, while for rear pick from Michelin City Pro, TVS EuroGrip ProTorq CR and Metzeler ME Speed.Answered 03-Jan-2022 14:53:33
- Q.Hello I have Doubt Can I Upgrade a Tyre Of My Mt-15 Front they have given Front :-100/80-17 Rear :-140/70-17 Can i Upgrade To Front :-110/70-17, Rear :-150/60-17 Please Let me Know I need a Clarification about Upgrading TyreA.
"Tyre upsize is not recommended by motorcycle makers as it hampers the fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. Considering the same if you still want to go for upsizing you can choose front tyre 110/70-17 between Michelin Pilot Street 2, CEAT Zoom Rad X1 and Apollo Alpha H1. While for rear 150/70-17 you can pick between Apollo Alpha H1, CEAT Zoom Rad X1 and MRF Revz C1. "Answered 24-Dec-2021 14:56:59
- Q.Cafe racer bike tyres available??A.
It would have been good if you had mentioned the motorcycle brand and model details in your query. Anyways, as per your preference and budget you can pick tyre patterns between CEAT Rad X1, Apollo Alpha H1 and Pirelli Sport Demon.Answered 19-Oct-2021 18:46:41
- Q.I want to go for a tyre replacement for my Yamaha FZS. Can you pleae suggest the best tyre with good grip and long life.A.
You can pick between Ralco Blaster Sporty, TVS Eurogrip Protorq Sport and CEAT Zoom Rad X1.Answered 18-Oct-2021 13:35:55
- Q.I HAVE YAMAHA FZS-FI V2.0 (2018) . Rear tyre size is 140/60 r17. Can i go for upsizing? Is it convenient and what impact will it have on my bike?A.
Tyre upsize is not recommended by the bike makers as it hampers fuel efficiency and performance of the vehicle. Moreover, the Yamaha FZS-FI already has best suited stock tyre size at rear wheel, hence it is better to continue with the factory fitted tyre size. The tyre pattern choices in this size include CEAT Zoom Rad X1, MRF Revz M and Michelin Pilot Street 2.Answered 18-Oct-2021 13:33:47
- Q.what is the best back tyre for KTM Duke 250 model?A.
As per your budget and preference pick between CEAT Rad X1, Apollo Alpha H1 and Metzeler M5.Answered 05-Aug-2021 13:50:27
- Q.I WANT BU TYRE FORR BMW GS 310 BIKE BOTH FRONT AND REAR TYREA.
You can choose between CEAT Rad X1 and Michelin Pilot Street 2 for the 110/80 R19 front tyre, while 150/70 R17 tyre for rear pick among CEAT Rad X1 and Michelin Pilot Street.Answered 19-Jul-2021 14:28:50