Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have 2008 model Tavera Neo 3 (9) Seater can you plz recommend best brand tyres for my carA.
For your Chevrolet Tavera Neo 3, the MRF ZV2K, Pirelli P7, Bridgestone B390, and Yokohama Earth-1 are good options.Answered 17 Feb 2020 03:50:20
- Q.I want tyre upsize etios liva gd 2014 mileage 65k 175/65r14 i want more ground clearance can i fit 165/80 R14A.
Yes, you can go with the desired upsize as it will improve the ride comfort for your vehicle.The suggested tyre for the same would be MRF ZV2K as its supple sidewalls provide a comfortable ride quality and its deeper tread grooves reduce noise filtration into the cabin.Answered 13 Feb 2020 11:30:37
- Q.Hi Ramit, We are planning to exchange our currently used tyres for our swift pls recommendA.
In case budget is not an issue and you want tyres that offer supreme ride comfort then you could go for Michelin Energy XM2 tyres. They are the best of the lot.
RegardsAnswered 03 Jan 2017 05:41:55
- Q.Best value for money tyre for Renault fluenceA.
Hello Dharmesh, Nexen CP672 would be agood tyre to begin with for your Renault Fluence. It offers a very quiet and comfortable ride quality, without compromising on the traction levels. If you want a tyre that offers long tread life then go for MRF ZV2K. ZV2K also offers a very good traction over wet as well as dry surfaces. In case you want sometthing better and budget is not a constraint then go for Pirelli P4 Four Seasons RegardsAnswered 13 Dec 2016 04:03:52
- Q.hi siddharth, I need new set of tyres for my swift dzire vxi, can you suggest current best brand ? currently i have MRF ZV2K 165/80 R14.A.
MRF ZV2K would be a good tyre to begin with. You can use it again. And if you want something better then go for Bridgestone Turanza AR20. In case budget is not an issue then you could go for Michelin Energy XM2 tyre. It is the best of the lot.
If you want tyres that offer better fuel efficiency then go for Ceat Fuel Smarrt or Bridgestone Ecopia EP150
RegardsAnswered 28 Nov 2016 03:44:09
- Q.Hi Siddharth, I have two questions for you: 1) I am looking to replace worn-out tyres of my Swift DZire(2009 Model). It has done 130K kms. First set was of MRF(70K) and the current one is BridgeStone. Would like to know which tyre is best for Indian road conditions. I drive 50:50 on city roads and village roads. 2) If I buy online, will the warranty hold good? Regards, VaishakhA.
Hi Vaisakh, Considering the fact that you use your vehicle over a mix of paved and unpaved/ uneven terrain, MRF ZV2K would be a good tyre to begin with. And if you want something better then go for Bridgestone Turanza AR20 for your Swift Dzire. Even Yokohama Earth-1 tyre would be quite good, although not as good as Turanza. And to answer the second half of your question, I can't be sure of other platforms, but if you book tyre through us then the warranty would certainly hold good. Basically, you can book a tyre through us and then get it fixed from your nearby authorized outlet of that particular brand. So, in the end, you do end up buying from the genuine authorized centre. Hence, the warranty holds valid.
RegardsAnswered 25 Oct 2016 03:57:13
- Q.are the 205/55 R16 recommended for honda wrv and please do suggest other good tyresA.
Yes, you can upsize the tyres on your Honda WR-V to 205/55/16. Some good options are Yokohama A.Drive AA01, Bridgestone Ecopia EP100A, and MRF ZV2K.
- Q.Tyre for maruti k10A.
Some good options for the Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 are the MRF ZV2K, Yokohama A.drive AA01, and the Apollo Amazer 4G Life.
- Q.Zv2k and zlx which one is betterA.
Both the MRF ZLX and the MRF ZV2K are really good options as both of them are designed for extensive highway use and city drives and offer superior grip, comfortable ride, and long tread life.
- Q.Which tyre is better for tata tigorA.
The Bridgestone B290, CEAT SecuraDrive, Yokohama Earth-1, and the MRF ZV2K are some of the better options for the Tata Tigor.