Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked zvts Questions
- Q.Which Better tyre for indigo ecs tyre size 175/65A.
The 165 size is suggested as the tyre's computerized pitch design provides for a quiet and comfortable ride along with the innovative tread pattern offers good tractionAnswered 20 Jan 2020 03:11:41
- Q.Best car tyres for wagon r Lxiduo 2009modelA.
The current tyre size of your Maruti Wagon R is 145/80 R13. You can choose from tyre brands/models such as CEAT Milaze, MRF ZVTS, JK Ultima NEO in the budget category and Michelin Energy XM2 and Yokohama Earth 1 E400 in the premium category.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which tubeless tyres is best for Maruti alto LXA.
The tyre options in tubeless category for your Maruti Alto LX include Goodyear Ducaro Hi-Miler, Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTS, Michelin Energy XM2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:53:11
- Q.I want to replace 165/80 R13 tyres of my Baleno LXI 2004 model. Can you suggest best alternative which can be fitted in my car.165/80 R13 tube type not available in the marketA.
As the Maruti Baleno sedan car model is now discontinued there are limited tyre options available in the market. You can choose from MRF ZVTS Tubeless or Bridgestone S248 Tube TypeAnswered 06 Jan 2020 05:47:46
- Q.I want to change tyres for my Chevy Enjoy. Which brand would be recommended?A.
Hi Vinod, The MRF ZVTS is a no-non-sense tyre with a long life good traction on gravelly roads. Road noise could be a concern, though. https://tyres.cardekho.com/mrf/zvts/175-70-r14-84t-tubeless The Apollo Alnac is better suited if you cover most of your distance on the highways. Road noise is very well contained for quieter rides. https://tyres.cardekho.com/apollo/alnac/175-70-r14-84h4-tubeless The Falken Sincera is better for wet and dry grip for city use. The wider blocks help it last longer while offering good cornering grip. https://tyres.cardekho.com/falken/sincera-sn835/175-70-r14-84t-tubeless --MaheshAnswered 02 May 2017 04:33:42
- Q.I have Wagon R LXI CNG company Fitted. It's 2015 Model and I have crossed 46 k kms.. I need to change all 4 types please suggest me the most durable and long lasting tyres thanksA.
Hi Pratik, Look at the MRF ZVTS, which is also offered on many cars straight from the factory. https://tyres.cardekho.com/mrf/zvts/145-80-r13-tubeless The JK Ultima NXT is another tyre to look at. But beware that these are hard compound tyres and braking performance is far from exceptional. However, both of these will last very long and at low speeds, they stop in a predictable manner. https://tyres.cardekho.com/jk/ultima-nxt/145-80-r13-75s-tubeless --MaheshAnswered 26 Apr 2017 06:49:34
- Q.Recommend tyre for my SANTRO XING four wheelerA.
Hi Ulhas, Take a look at the MRF ZVTS. These are hard compound rubber but last a long time. https://tyres.cardekho.com/mrf/zvts/155-70-r13-75t-tubeless If you don't drive much, then spending a little more on a set of Falken Sincera will give you better grip and less road noise. The difference will be noticeable instantly compared to the MRF at the cost of a shorter life. https://tyres.cardekho.com/falken/sincera-sn835/155-70-r13-75h-tubeless --MaheshAnswered 26 Apr 2017 05:18:24
- Q.I want buy two cheap and best tyres for my santro xing car. Help me in choosA.
Hello Sanjay, I believe Falken Sincera SN835 and MRF ZVTS are good options for you to consider. Falken would offer better grip and comfort levels while MRF will offer decent grip but a long tyre life. In case you can increase your budget by a small margin then go for MRF ZSLK, it offers great grip , long tyre life and will also improve your vehicle's fuel efficiency by a small margin. RegardsAnswered 13 Dec 2016 10:24:45
- Q.which is the best suited tyre for wagon r duo lxi when low sound and mileage are taken into accountA.
You can go for Bridgestone tyres. They offer great performance and durability along with superior comfort. We would recommend Bridgestone Turanza AR20 tyres.
However, if your car's running is low and you are looking for something more economical then MRF ZVTS would be a good option.
RegardsAnswered 01 Dec 2016 10:29:52
- Q.Hi Sidharth Which tyres are suitable for my i10....currently i am using Michelin and it runs around 55000 km currently....now i want to know how much other tyres run like MRF,Bridgestone etc.......this is why if all tyres running are almost same then i will look for some economical opton,A.
Hi Dinesh, In terms of tread life Michelin and Bridgestone run good for 45000-50000 kms or a bit more, depending upon how you use them. Same is the case with MRF. So in case you are looking for economical options for your i10 and long tread life is a major deciding factor for you then you can look at buying MRF ZVTS. Even though it is a pretty good tyre yet please understand that MRF would not perform as good as Michelin or Bridgestone due to factors like tread pattern, compound formulation etc. If it still fits your budget then you can look at buying Bridgestone Turanza AR20. It will cost you less than Michelin Energy XM2 and would perform pretty well. RegardsAnswered 30 Sep 2016 05:32:04