Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.I have maruti baleno delta which size i upgradeA.
Maruti Baleno Delta is fitted with 185/65 R15 tyres. You can pick from MRF ZVTV, CEAT SecuraDrive or Bridgestone B290.Answered 12 Mar 2021 12:40:00
- Q.honda city 2013 model can be upsized from 175/65 r15 to 185 ?A.
Yes, you can upsize to 185/65 R15 instead of 175/65 R15. However, there may be a drop in performance and mileage. You can choose between CEAT Secura Drive, MRF ZVTV and JK Vectra.Answered 10 Mar 2021 12:17:18
- Q.Recommended tyre for Ciaz Diesel with R15A.
Choose between CEAT SecuraDrive or MRF ZVTV. Both are relible and recommended tyre patterns for Maruti Ciaz diesel.Answered 10 Mar 2021 12:05:23
- Q.best tyre for dzire 2018 ZXI 15 inch alloyA.
If you are looking for affordable and durable tyre with good life choose between CEAT SecuraDrive or MRF ZVTV. You can also pick between premium tyres like Bridgestone Turanza T005 or Pirelli Cinturato P6.Answered 04 Mar 2021 07:59:09
- Q.Kindly rccomend tyre for Hyundai i20 active SX Currently having apollo alnac 4g 195/55 R-16 tublessA.
As per the suggestion, you can go for the MRF ZVTV tyres. The tyres offer a comfortable ride with a balanced performance. The quality of the tyres is also good and it offer a long tread life.Answered 13 Mar 2020 02:54:55
- Q.Which size etios sedan petrol car tyre recommendA.
For your Toyota Etios, you can choose from MRF ZVTV, CEAT SecuraDrive, Continental ContiComfortContact CC5.Answered 28 Feb 2020 11:57:12
- Q.For maruti Swift dezire four tyre to be change. Car model is December 2014. Kilometres run 45000. Which company tyre is to be replace.A.
Tyres like Apollo Alnac 4Gs, MRF ZVTV, and JK Vectra are good options for the Maruti Suzuki Dzire. All of them offer superior grip, high speed stability, and long tread life.Answered 28 Feb 2020 11:57:12
- Q.which tyre you are recommending for TATA ZEST?A.
We will recommend installing Apollo Alnac or MRF ZVTV on your Tata Zest.Answered 04 Feb 2020 11:54:23
- Q.Swift ZXI 2014 model. Tyre Size 185/65 R15. Which tyre is suitable for running at an average of 1100 kms per month.A.
The Bridgestone B290, MRF ZVTV, and Goodyear DURAPLUS are some of the better tyre options for Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXi. All three tyres offer good grip, stability, and long tread life.Answered 04 Feb 2020 11:54:23
- Q.Hello i have a swift zxi model. My company fitted tyres is 185 65 R 15 ZVTV 88 of Mrf. And i have driven 64000 km. Now i have to replace my tyres. So i am confusing betweem apollo 4g tyres and mrf tyres. So plz tell me which one is best and if you have any other better option in these range so plz tell about that also. Thanku Love 99999440492A.
Hi Love, The stock factory tyres offer a decent balance of comfort, longevity, grip and cost. I'd recommend sticking with ZVTV if you want the tyre to last really long time. https://tyres.cardekho.com/mrf/zvtv/185-65-r15-88s-tubeless Optionally, you can also consider the Earth1. These are quite and comfortable and offer good straight line and cornering grip. https://tyres.cardekho.com/yokohama/earth-1e400/185-65-r15-88h-tubeless The XM2 is better at evacuating water on a wet road but those groves will result in a bit more noise compared to the Earth1. Cornering also may not be at par with the Earth 1 but straight line grip will be better because of more rubber contact patch. https://tyres.cardekho.com/michelin/energy-xm2/185-65-r15-88h-tubeless --MaheshAnswered 28 Apr 2017 08:57:43