Ask our Tyre expert
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked zvtv Questions
- Q.Hello i have a swift zxi model. My company fitted tyres is 185 65 R 15 ZVTV 88 of Mrf. And i have driven 64000 km. Now i have to replace my tyres. So i am confusing betweem apollo 4g tyres and mrf tyres. So plz tell me which one is best and if you have any other better option in these range so plz tell about that also. Thanku Love 99999440492A.
Hi Love, The stock factory tyres offer a decent balance of comfort, longevity, grip and cost. I'd recommend sticking with ZVTV if you want the tyre to last really long time. https://tyres.cardekho.com/mrf/zvtv/185-65-r15-88s-tubeless Optionally, you can also consider the Earth1. These are quite and comfortable and offer good straight line and cornering grip. https://tyres.cardekho.com/yokohama/earth-1e400/185-65-r15-88h-tubeless The XM2 is better at evacuating water on a wet road but those groves will result in a bit more noise compared to the Earth1. Cornering also may not be at par with the Earth 1 but straight line grip will be better because of more rubber contact patch. https://tyres.cardekho.com/michelin/energy-xm2/185-65-r15-88h-tubeless --MaheshAnswered 28 Apr 2017 03:27:43
- Q.I want to update from 205 60 r 16 to 205 65 r 16?A.
Yes, you can. Some of the better tyres available in 205/65 R16 size are Goodyear Assurance TripleMax, MRF ZVTV, and the Yokohama Earth-1.
- Q.I have a Ciaz Zdi 2015 model. Already ran about 60,000kms. I have been recommended to Change the tyres. Is it necessary to change it at 60k or can I wait? And if I have to change, then which is the best Tyre company at a reasonable rate. Also can I use my spare Tyre in the back as an option along with one new Tyre to replace the front 2 tyres initially and then after a month or so change the back two ones?A.
Since you car has already done 60,000 kms and is almost 5 years old now, it is recommended to change the tyres. Some of the better options for your Maruti Suzuki Ciaz ZDi are Apollo Alnac 4Gs, JK Vectra, and MRF ZVTV. Also, cosidering the fact that your spare wheel is also 5 years old now, you should replace that as well.
- Q.I have a commercial car as Tata zest Xe diesel model and a bike hero ignitor... Which tyre brand should i use and which model??A.
For your Tata Zest XE, you can consider the Bridgestone Firestone, Apollo Alnac, and the MRF ZVTV. On the other, the likes of the MRF Zapper, TVS Jumbo, and the CEAT Zoom.
- Q.Best tyre for volkswagen ameoA.
The CEAT SecuraDrive, Michelin Energy XM2+, Apollo Amazer 4G Life, and the MRF ZVTV are good options for the Volkswagen Ameo.
- Q.I have honda city, want to replace my tyre, 185/65RA.
For your Honda City (185/65 R15) you can go for tyres such as MRF ZVTV, CEAT Secura Drive, JK Vectra, Goodyear Assurance Triple MAX, Goodyear DuraPlus in the budget range, while the premium ones include Bridgestone Turanza T005, Pirelli P1 Cint Verde, Yokohama BluEarth AE50, Michelin Energy XM2, etc.