Bajaj Bajaj Dominar-400 TyresChange Bike
The Bajaj Bajaj Dominar-400 wears a 110/70 R17 tyre at the front and a 150/60 R17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1625, the Zapper FY is the cheapest front tyre available for the Bajaj Dominar-400,while the Alpha H1, which retails at Rs. 6499 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Bajaj Dominar-400.Priced at Rs. 3092, the Bazooka is the most affordable rear tyre for the Bajaj Dominar-400.The DIABLO ROSSO II at Rs. 9770 is the costliest rear tyre for the Bajaj Dominar-400.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
44 Tyres Found
- MRF Zapper FX1Rs1750Tubeless110/80 R17
- MRF Revz YRs5000150/60 R17
- MRF Revz FC1Rs3125Tubeless110/70 R17
- Ralco Speed BlasterRs3000Tubeless110/80 R17
- Pirelli Diablo Rosso IIIRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless150/60 ZR17 66W M/C
- Apollo Alpha H1Rs8499Tubeless150/60 R17
- Apollo Alpha H1Rs6499Tubeless110/70 R17
- Michelin Road 5RsPrice Not AvailableTubeless150/60 ZR17 66W
- Metro BazookaRs3092Tubeless150/60 R17
Tyres for Bikes similar to Bajaj Bajaj Dominar-400
Most Viewed Tyres For Bajaj Bajaj Dominar-400
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Tubeless tyre of bajaj v15A.
For Bajaj V15 motorcycle the rear tyre (120/80 R16) options comprise of CEAT Gripp Cruz, MRF Zapper Kurve, TVS Jumbo Polyx, while Ralco Blaster, MRF Zapper Kurve, etc. can be fitted to front (90/90 R18) position.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which is the best for dominor 400 rear?A.
For Bajaj Dominar 400, if performance is your priority, the best suited performance tyre is Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:48:50
- Q.hi.. which tyre i should choose for pulsar 150 both rear and front ?