Bajaj Discover 150-F TyresChange Bike
The Bajaj Discover 150-F wears a 80/100 R17 tyre at the front and a 100/90 R17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1250, the Zapper FQ is the cheapest front tyre available for the Discover 150-F,while the PILOT SPORTY, which retails at Rs. 2596 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Discover 150-F.Priced at Rs. 1097, the ATT 525 TL is the most affordable rear tyre for the Discover 150-F.The Scorcher 11 at Rs. 8840 is the costliest rear tyre for the Discover 150-F.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
70 Tyres Found
- Michelin SIRAC STREETRs2200Tube100/90 R17 M/C 55P
- JK Blaze BR31Rs1990Tubeless100/90 R17
- MRF Zapper QRs1775Tubeless100/90 R17
- Ralco Blaster-FRs1350Tubeless80/100 R17
- MRF Zapper FSRs1375Tubeless90/90 R17
- JK Blaze BF32Rs1700Tubeless90/90 R17
- MRF MoGrip MeteorRs1950Tube100/90 R17
- MRF Masseter-FXRs1425Tubeless80/90 R17
- Pirelli Angel CityRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless100/80 R17 52S M/C
Tyres for Bikes similar to Bajaj Discover 150-F
Most Viewed Tyres For Bajaj Discover 150-F
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Tubeless tyre of bajaj v15A.
For Bajaj V15 motorcycle the rear tyre (120/80 R16) options comprise of CEAT Gripp Cruz, MRF Zapper Kurve, TVS Jumbo Polyx, while Ralco Blaster, MRF Zapper Kurve, etc. can be fitted to front (90/90 R18) position.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which is the best for dominor 400 rear?A.
For Bajaj Dominar 400, if performance is your priority, the best suited performance tyre is Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:48:50
- Q.hi.. which tyre i should choose for pulsar 150 both rear and front ?