Bajaj Kristal TyresChange Bike
The Bajaj Kristal wears a 3 R10 tyre at the front and a 3 R10 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 843, the CONTA 250 is the cheapest front tyre available for the Kristal,while the Conta 325, which retails at Rs. 1150 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Kristal.Priced at Rs. 843, the CONTA 250 is the most affordable rear tyre for the Kristal.The Conta 325 at Rs. 1150 is the costliest rear tyre for the Kristal.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
9 Tyres Found
- MRF Nylogrip Plus ScooterRs9003/ R10
- TVS CONTA 250Rs843Tube3.00/R10 42J 4PR
- Ralco Blaster-STRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless3.00/R10
- MRF Nylogrip PlusRs9403/10
- TVS Conta 325Rs1150Tube3.00/R10 42J 4PR
- TVS StyloRs995Tube3.00/R10 42J 4PR
- Birla ROADMAXX BT S61Rs996Tube3.00 R10
- Ralco ComfortRsPrice Not AvailableTube3.00/R10
- Ralco City RideRsPrice Not AvailableTube3.00/R10
Most Viewed Tyres For Bajaj Kristal
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Tubeless tyre of bajaj v15A.
For Bajaj V15 motorcycle the rear tyre (120/80 R16) options comprise of CEAT Gripp Cruz, MRF Zapper Kurve, TVS Jumbo Polyx, while Ralco Blaster, MRF Zapper Kurve, etc. can be fitted to front (90/90 R18) position.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which is the best for dominor 400 rear?A.
For Bajaj Dominar 400, if performance is your priority, the best suited performance tyre is Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:48:50
- Q.hi.. which tyre i should choose for pulsar 150 both rear and front ?