Bajaj Pulsar 125 TyresChange Bike
The Bajaj Pulsar 125 wears a 100/80-17 tyre at the front and a 100/90-17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1097, the ATT 525 TL is the cheapest front tyre available for the Pulsar 125,while the Scorcher 11, which retails at Rs. 8840 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Pulsar 125.Priced at Rs. 1097, the ATT 525 TL is the most affordable rear tyre for the Pulsar 125.The Scorcher 11 at Rs. 8840 is the costliest rear tyre for the Pulsar 125.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
56 Tyres Found
- Michelin SIRAC STREETRs2200Tube100/90 R17 M/C 55P
- JK Blaze BR31Rs1990Tubeless100/90 R17
- MRF Zapper QRs1775Tubeless100/90 R17
- MRF MoGrip MeteorRs1950Tube100/90 R17
- Pirelli Angel CityRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless100/80 R17 52S M/C
- MRF Zapper CRs1675Tube100/90 R17
- MRF Zapper C1Rs1550Tubeless100/90 R17
- TVS ATT 525 TLRs1126Tubeless100/80 R17 46P
- MRF MoGrip MeteorRs1750Tubeless100/90 R17
Tyres for Bikes similar to Bajaj Pulsar 125
Most Viewed Tyres For Bajaj Pulsar 125
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Tubeless tyre of bajaj v15A.
For Bajaj V15 motorcycle the rear tyre (120/80 R16) options comprise of CEAT Gripp Cruz, MRF Zapper Kurve, TVS Jumbo Polyx, while Ralco Blaster, MRF Zapper Kurve, etc. can be fitted to front (90/90 R18) position.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which is the best for dominor 400 rear?A.
For Bajaj Dominar 400, if performance is your priority, the best suited performance tyre is Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:48:50
- Q.hi.. which tyre i should choose for pulsar 150 both rear and front ?