Bajaj Pulsar 135-Ls TyresChange Bike
The Bajaj Pulsar 135-Ls wears a 2.75 R17 tyre at the front and a 100/90 R17 tyre at the rear.At Rs. 1000, the CONTI METRO POLIS is the cheapest front tyre available for the Pulsar 135-Ls,while the ATT 525, which retails at Rs. 2700 is the most expensive front tyre available for the Pulsar 135-Ls.Priced at Rs. 1097, the ATT 525 TL is the most affordable rear tyre for the Pulsar 135-Ls.The Scorcher 11 at Rs. 8840 is the costliest rear tyre for the Pulsar 135-Ls.
- Front Tyres
- Rear Tyres
81 Tyres Found
- Michelin SIRAC STREETRs2200Tube100/90 R17 M/C 55P
- JK Blaze BR31Rs1990Tubeless100/90 R17
- Apollo ACTIZIP F3Rs1870Tube2.75/R17
- MRF Zapper QRs1775Tubeless100/90 R17
- MRF MoGrip MeteorRs1950Tube100/90 R17
- Birla ROADMAXX BT F21Rs1111Tube2.75 R17
- Pirelli Angel CityRsPrice Not AvailableTubeless100/80 R17 52S M/C
- MRF RIBRs1250Tube2.75/17
- MRF Zapper CRs1675Tube100/90 R17
Tyres for Bikes similar to Bajaj Pulsar 135-Ls
Most Viewed Tyres For Bajaj Pulsar 135-Ls
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q.Tubeless tyre of bajaj v15A.
For Bajaj V15 motorcycle the rear tyre (120/80 R16) options comprise of CEAT Gripp Cruz, MRF Zapper Kurve, TVS Jumbo Polyx, while Ralco Blaster, MRF Zapper Kurve, etc. can be fitted to front (90/90 R18) position.Answered 07 Jan 2020 12:00:00
- Q.Which is the best for dominor 400 rear?A.
For Bajaj Dominar 400, if performance is your priority, the best suited performance tyre is Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2.Answered 06 Jan 2020 05:48:50
- Q.hi.. which tyre i should choose for pulsar 150 both rear and front ?